BY BH COSMETICS

Ceiara S.
Out of all the palettes I own this is my holy grail, my absolute favorite one! You can't beat the price for such a versatile palette. The highly pigmented shades work well with all skin tones. The shades blend beautifully, and gives a more subtle glow rather than extreme shimmer. I am proud to say I use every shade in the palette, therefore I will continue to purchase and recommend this unbelievable, affordable, and effective makeup palette
s s.
in love with this pallete! by far i use this one a lot really pigmented and blend well. i have both her palletes and they are really good. i recommend to anyone. use it almost all the time i do my make up at least one color all the time.
Rebel M.
San Antonio , TX
Obsessed with this palette for sure!!! Pigmentation is great, and giiiiirl, that highlight is legit! You need this palette! With the price tag, you can't beat it!
Jessica L.
Staten Island, NY
I use this palette almost every day, it is probably my favorite make up palette I have ever owned. It sells for a great price and the colors really make my eyes pop. I originally bought it from BH cosmetics but I am so happy it sells at Ulta now so when I run out I can purchase another one. Carli Bybel is my favorite youtube make up artist she really did a great job with this palette. The shades are very pigmented and it lasts a long time even with using it so often.
Melina D.
Toledo, OH
This was my go to eyeshadow pallet for a very long time. It has so many great shades, both matte and shimmer, to make many daily eyeshadow looks. The quality is amazing for the price and even the highlighters are amazing for multiple skin tones! 10/10 would recommend
Jennifer w.
Raleigh
I love this palette it is great for both, everyday and dramatic looks. It is great for beginners and comes with its own high quality mirror. Its super easy to apply but I prefer to use the shimmer shades wet to get a more vibrant look. the only down side is that the mauve and darker shades are not as rich on deeper complications but are still pigmented none the less. I would recommend this palette to anyone, I brought this palette for my mom and she loves it too.
Gen J.
Picked this baby up at ULTA because I love Carli and I love her even more now because this product does not disappoint! For just under $15, you get 14 shades that's are rich in pigment and apply beautifully. There are 4 highlighters, you're sure to find one that suits you and girllll you will GLOW! Plus a couple eyeshadows could work as highlighters and vice versa! This is the palette I've been reaching for all summer. The golden, bronze, and copper shimmers are my favs but the mattes are also impressive (I live for the banana matte!).
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
The colors in this palette are beautiful. As far as the price, it's reasonable but not the greatest quality. The shadows are pretty pigmented but the highlighters don't do it for me. I wanted to fall in love with this palette because I absolutely love Carli. However, the top right color (darkish red/purple) literally stains my eyelids every time I use it. I continue to use it because I really love the colors, however there is definitely room for improvement.
saylor b.
Jamestown, NC
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
This palette is amazing and so beautiful. I love these shades. There is a perfect mix of matte eyeshadows as well as shimmery/metallic shades. It also has 4 large highlight colors. This is a beautiful everyday palatte and is also good for travel. The quality of these eyeshadows are really good too. They have a good amount of pigmentation and last a long time on the eye. And, this is only 14.50$ I bought mine on BHcosmetics website but they now carry this at Ulta. If you are interested in this palatte, It is definitely worth the money!
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
I have the deluxe edition of this pallet. The eyeshadow mattes aren't very pigmented and just kind of dull. The shimmers are better but still not amazing. The real reason why I absolutely love this pallet is because of the highlighters. There is a highlight for everyone in this pallet and they are stunning. So blinding and easy to blend. I would honestly pay the $22 just for the 6 highlights. They are absolutely amazing. This pallet is also great to travel with because of the wide range of eyeshadow colors, highlighters, and there is also a mirror. The price is super reasonable. I LOVE IT!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?