BY BH COSMETICS

Elizabeth P.
Des Moines, IA
This is a very good eyeshadow and highlight palette. The colors are neutral and great to wear everyday creating different eye looks. The colors are very pigmented and soft with it being a very reasonable price. With soft shadows comes fallout which this product does have. I use the highlighters everyday as well the four different shades help finish off your eyeshadow look as they have different highlighting payoff. Overall I recommend this palette as its very affordable and great quality!
Halanie H.
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette When I went into Ulta and saw the products within the store including this one which was my first palette and an intro into makeup for me. I love this palette because it was inexpensive with expensive quality. These shadows are #pigmented and aren't chalky. If your going for a full glam use the gold for #tanskin the copper tone for the #darkskin and the pink tone for the #lightskin As you can see I use this palette almost every time I wear makeup.
marlen f.
Boonville, CA
The highlighters are super pigmented! i love it! The shadows are perfect for any occasion too! i love how there is a mirror in it as well! i use the highlighter everyday! i would definitely recommend!
Alex O.
Vail, AZ
I have to say this palette is absolutely gorgeous the highlighters are stunning and everything in this palette is so pigmented and blend so well I highly recommend and it definitely lasts I would repurchase
Teresa S.
The eyeshadows are really nice but they do have fallout. The best part of the palette in my opinion is the highlight shades. Overall for the price it's pretty good and worth it.
Jailyn D.
Martinsville, VA
Absolutely stunning palette. Great for anyone who loves neutrals. Very pigmented and affordable. The highlighters are gorgeous. The packaging is very sleek and easy to clean. I would buy again and recommend.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
After using this palette for a few weeks it has become my go-to palette for my every day makeup looks. The shadows are perfectly pigmented and apply like a dream! They blend easily and the staying power is truly impressive given this palette retails for under $15!!!
The packaging is gorgeous and the extra large mirror is handy for doing your makeup on the go. 😉
I'd highly recommend grabbing this palette!
Xo-K 💖
Steph P.
I would have given this 5 star rating because of the super high pigments but the only thing is that it has a lot of fall out. Whenever I try to get some product more of it falls out than getting on my brush
Alexis R.
Buda, TX
One of my favorite palettes! Amazing color payoff and the highlighter shades are beautiful. Blend out very easy and not a lot of fall out. Good price for this pallet. Great color variety. Totally recommend!
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
Being only around $14 I wasn't sure how the quality of this product was going to be. However i was very pleasently suprised. I have fair skin so I can only use two of the highlighters in the pallete, but the two that i can use are very pigmented. My favorite shadows in the pallete are the matte ones. The shimmer ones tend to travel if you dont use a good primer. Overall I highly reccomend the pallete and encourage anybody interested to purchase.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?