BY BH COSMETICS

Frances R.
Los Angeles, CA
Best affordable eyeshadow palette, carli did a great job on the deluxe version it includes a mirror 6 highlighters and 15 shadows, theyre super pigmented. I love it
Kate D.
Kerrville, TX
I really like this pallet. The shades are beautiful and pigmented. The only drawback is that I find it doesn't last as long on my eyes as some of my other pallets.
Jasmine C.
Vista, CA
I haven’t really used the shades, but the highlighters are so BOMB! This is a MUST buy palette, especially the highlighters! I use these highlighters on the daily!
ariah b.
The highlights in this pallet are very pigmented and the eye shadows are as well. There could have been more colors that were more different from the others. I purchased mine at Ulta and I would defiantly recommend this pallet!
Andrea S.
Luray, VA
Love this palette! It has some gorgeous colors with a true payoff as they last! There are a mix of shimmery and non shimmery colors! This palette has become my new go to!!
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
Great neutrals palette with 4 highlighters as well, I love this palette along with the brand Bh cosmetics,they have great quality affordable make-up, if you are looking for an affordable versatile eyeshadow palette look no further, you can also buy this palette at Ulta beauty now as well as ordering it online at bh cosmetics, it's a wonderful pigmented palette with some beautiful highlighters as well.
Destiny C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this palette a lot. I can do so much with it. I can also use it for school which is great for me because of the light colors that make me look awake early in the morning which works wonders because I wake up at 5 am every morning to get ready for school. And if there is something that makes me look awake its perfect. I also love the price of this palette. It has 10 eye shadows and 4 highlighters which is very handy. And for the price sweet. I totally recommend this to anyone that wants to try it out.
Arshena A.
Ok so I didn't have that high of expectations considering that this palette is more affordable but damn is it good!!! The highlighters look AMAZING on my face! They give a bright highlight & also looks smooth. It's better than the Anastasia glow kit in my opinion! & for the shadows, I personally love neutrals! Perfect for everyday yet very pigmented. It has the perfect pinky & gold toned champagne, gold, copper, bronze & browbone highlight! I also love the purple tones. All around, beautiful palette & I suggest that everyone gets it!
Sheilah M.
I have this Deluxe edition of this palette and I love it. I love the highlighters and all the colors, but they seen a little powdery. That's not a deal breaker breaker for me though.
Erica C.
Love love love this pallete!!! So many amazing colors to chsnge it up with! My favorite is the highlighters! This is a really great quality pallete for thr pice!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?