BY BH COSMETICS

Lucy O.
I doubled up on this palette Bc it's simply that great. High pigment, perfect shimmer and matte combos & hello those highlighters are everything! Perfect, budget friendly, and necessary.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
I’m a big fan of Carli, and I love this collab. Beautiful colors, really pigmented eyeshadows, I would recommend this product for sure!! It’s really affordable and high quality!!
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY
This palette is great! It's perfect for everyday looks as well as nighttime looks. The quality of the highlighters are amazing! They are so pigmented and shiny when you swatch them! There is a lot of fall out from the shadows so just be careful to tap your brush before putting it to your lid. The big downfall for me about this palette is the packaging. It is in a cardboard box and I got coconut oil on it by accident and now it's stained. I honestly probably wouldn't purchase this again because I like trying other palettes out but I would definitely recommend that you give this one a try.
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
This palette is everything! Well not everything, but if you are looking for a warm colored neutrals palette with both gorgeous shimmer and matte shades then this palette is perfect. Even with only 10 shadows I feel like you can make a bunch of different looks with this palette. The pigmentation is great in both matte and shimmers and they blend beautifully. Also the highlighters are stunning, the perfect in between blinding and subtle. I think this palette would also work very nicely on women of color. It's so great I highly recommend it.
Joanna S.
I purchased this pallet a few months ago, and it's what I've been using almost every day. The pallet itself is very affordable, which is nice. The quality of the eyeshadows is good, but not the best. There is a lot of fallout. I personally prefer the matte shadows in the pallet, they are easy to blend. For the glittery shades I would recommend using a primer so they don't transfer to the upper lid. The highlight shades are stunning, if you want a blinding highlight, these shades are for you. There's highlighting shades for many skin tones. Overall, I would recommend this pallet if you are looking for something affordable for every day looks.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. I knew right away that I need this palette in my life. I bought this at BHCosmetics website and this palette blew my mind. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and you can create lots of different looks with it but the highlighters are the main reason why I bought this palette and it did not disappoint. These highlighters are the bomb! It's great for different skin tones and oh my Lord, you can use these as a subtle highlighter or if you want to blind someone with that glow, these are the only thing that you're gonna need.  Love the packaging, love the price and I love the overall product.
Maritza M.
Oh my goodness! Okay... first off let me tell you that I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette! It's beyond gorgeous, highly pigmented, and AFFORDABLE! I use this just about every day because the colors in this palette are perfect for an everyday look! You also get highlighters which everyone needs a good highlight! ;) There are so many different shades that this palette is great for all different skin tones! If you are looking for an affordable, great eyeshadow palette, please please please get this one! :D
Jen C.
norfolk va
Totally loved this when it came out. Haven't bought the deluxe edition just yet. Colors are pigmented and blendable. Very affordable from bh cosmetics. Great value.
Chaya B.
I was shocked with how great this palette actually is, considering just how inexpensive it is. Great assortment of natural colors, some great highlighter colors as well!
Peighton B.
This pallet gives me life!!!!!!! It is my all time favorite! The shadow colors are so pigmented and the highlights are phenomenal!!!! I use it every time I wear makeup and it has lasted me so long!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?