BY BH COSMETICS

Irene O.
Hackensack, NJ
Favorite palette EVER! Shadows blend nicely and never crumbled or crease on eyelids. Does not have any fallout or residue. Colors can be used for everyday looks or glamor night looks. highlight color is amazing.
Ariadna I.
Phoenix
Great price overall. Every pigmented, all the colors are beautiful. You can use the highlighters for eyeshadow and the shimmer eyeshadows as highters. Its a win win.
Monica L.
Maricopa , AZ
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
After this being out for o long I finally got my hands on this beautiful beautiful palette. Colors are easy to blend, very pigmented and beautiful. I feel like tje range of highliters is perfect for any skin color and I love that. This is a very inexpensive palette that everyone should get their hands on while they can. This has honestly become my favorite make up palette to use. Congrats and most of all thanks to carli and bh cosmetics ūüíē
Kayla S.
Saint Louis, MO
The shadows are easy to blend and aren't too pigmented, but give enough color to satisfy. It's a perfect palette for everyday and special occasion looks. The highlighters can double as eyeshadow and also look amazing on the skin. Perfect for all skin tones.
Adriana T.
Fort Myers, FL
Great product for great price! I love this palette because it has eyeshadows and highlighters and it's so versatile so any skin color can get good use out of it. The shadows are pigmented and smooth and super inexpensive so you can't beat it'
Hayleigh J.
I would highly recommend this if you want matte and shimmer shades that actually work. It's long lasting and doesn't rub off o absolutely love this eyeshadow palette
April R.
I love this palette , it has such beautiful eyeshadows and it is very pigmented! The highlighters are so pretty, and it is affordable!! I so recommend this palette!
Shelby W.
Muskegon, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my go to palette. I was loyal to it just like it was loyal to me. It was long lasting and vibrant. It blended beautifully and the gently. 10/10 for sure! I absolutely loved it!
Victoria C.
Such a great product to have especially for traveling. It brings so many pigments that can be used for the face and all of the colors are just absolutely beautiful and so easy to put on.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY
This palette is great! It's perfect for everyday looks as well as nighttime looks. The quality of the highlighters are amazing! They are so pigmented and shiny when you swatch them! There is a lot of fall out from the shadows so just be careful to tap your brush before putting it to your lid. The big downfall for me about this palette is the packaging. It is in a cardboard box and I got coconut oil on it by accident and now it's stained. I honestly probably wouldn't purchase this again because I like trying other palettes out but I would definitely recommend that you give this one a try.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?