BY BH COSMETICS

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Man!!! This palette was freaking and still is AMMMMAZZZINGGGG! I remember last fall it was so hyped about on YouTube that I had to buy it! It was super affordable and Carli Bybel made a great choice by partnering with BH Cosmetics! I've been a fan of their Palette's for years now. The eye shadows are very pigmented and have a fair amount of fall out when applied with a brush. I still love it though! The packaging is simple yet elegant! The 4 highlighters that come in the palette can actually be used as eyeshadow too! This is a big thumbs up for makeup lovers!
Veronica W.
Warren, MI
Really good hilighters and shadows. Very pigmented a little goes a long way with this palette. I purchased mine at ulta. This is also a very affordable palette compared to others. This is really great quality for the price!
Mythi s.
The eyeshadows and highlights are very pretty. They all apply smooth and have good pigmentation. However I find that the eyeshadows don’t wear long enough even on top of a primer
Victoria L.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of the best pallets I have ever purchased ! I would definitely repurchase it again. For the price and quality it is awesome to he only downside is that it's constantly sold out.
Karen B.
Albuquerque
I don't have this palette but many of my friends do and it's great. I usually have the second palette from carli bybel and it's the same thing as the first one only few are different. It's not pricey at all.
Yulissa M.
Hackensack , NJ
I bought this palette and I fell in love with it right away especially with the highlighters because they are just so pigmented and they give me the glow in looking for.
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK
I love this palette!!! The color pigmentation is amazing and the shadows and highlights are super soft!!! There's not a lot of fall out and the price is fantastic. A definite go-to in my makeup collection.
Gisel M.
I love this pallete, you can get a full look with it, I use this a lot because it has good transition colors, good inner corner highlights and pops of colors. The pigmentation is there and they're very easy to blend out. I really recommend this product!
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
The eyeshadows are beautiful and so easy to blend that I recommend it to my best friend, what sold about of my friends on this palette was the highlighters! Just WOW.
Sarah M.
The first time I ever saw this palette I had to have it! The colors are right up my alley! The shimmers are freaking gorgeous, velvety and so pigmented! The mattes are also very pigmented! I was lucky enough that a friend of mine got me the palette but it's such a great price and very affordable anyone could buy it. I've never used this brand before but I really do love this palette! Carli hit a homerun when doing her palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?