BY BH COSMETICS

Anu P.
Texas City
Absolutely love this pallete. The shadows are really creamy and the shimmers are the best. The highlighter is absolutely gorgeous and they last all day long in my face. I love love this product
Jessica S.
Great, affordable palette! The colors are a bit powdery but they blend fantastic! The color selection is nice and the 4 highlighters is a great bonus. Definitely recommend!
Cyncere P.
United States
I absolutely love this palette. The highlighter is amazing, but the eye shadows could be a little bit more pigmented. This is the palette i use the most, and it is friendly for most skin types.
Jess W.
Boca Raton , FL
I love this palette I absolutely swear by it it's a gorgeous color range and I can use every color nicely and I really love the highlighters I will definitely buy again
Josie H.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. It has highlighter, bronzer, and eyeshadow. All quality makeup!! Also, an amazing price!!! I would recommend this to anyone that just dabbles in makeup a little or a lot!
Victoria L.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of the best pallets I have ever purchased ! I would definitely repurchase it again. For the price and quality it is awesome to he only downside is that it's constantly sold out.
Maddie F.
OH MY GOD! If your thinking about getting this palette, DO IT! I am a literal sheet of paper and I love this pale pink color of highlighter!! Fair warning the pigments on the highlighter are very stop traffic holy sh•t! But it's still pretty eye catching when the light hits it! I love all the highlighters they're all very pretty! The eye shadows are awesome for a cheap palette! It's perfect for day to night and taking on vacation! Seriously go pick this palette up ASAP!
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Really like this palette, especially the shimmer shades. The eyeshadow lasts all day on my lids and I have oily lids. I love all the colors and they are super pigmented.
Karen B.
Albuquerque
I don't have this palette but many of my friends do and it's great. I usually have the second palette from carli bybel and it's the same thing as the first one only few are different. It's not pricey at all.
Veronica W.
Warren, MI
Really good hilighters and shadows. Very pigmented a little goes a long way with this palette. I purchased mine at ulta. This is also a very affordable palette compared to others. This is really great quality for the price!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?