BY BH COSMETICS

Marialli M.
OMG ! I love this palette and I love carlibybel ! I bought this palette on the Bh cosmetics website. This palette is super pigmented and the colors are right up my alley.
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo , CA
AMAZING!!!!! As a WOC (L'Oréal W6, NC45) things tend to look ashy on me. Not this palette... the highlighters are AMAZINNNNNNNG I use the highlighters EVERYDAY. I use this OVER my ABH glow kit
Riclyn S.
Shreveport
Amazing product for the price!! If you don’t have this, then go buy it ASAP. I can’t complain about anything (packaging wise) with the being so high quality and so cheap!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Hands down one of my always go toos, and i have alot higherend. Now there is fall out but tap your brush before applying. This palette covers literally everything you will need!
Kristina G.
Laredo, TX
This palette is wonderful!! I love the work Carli Bybel put into this product. Every color is amazing and so pigmented and I love the high leg portion as well! Overall, an amazing product and totally recommend!
Talia C.
Rostraver Twp, PA
i love this palette. super high pigmentation in both eyeshadows and highlights. it looks so good on every skin tone and eye color. very cheap for this formula. i love it.
Morgan C.
Odessa, TX
This product has amazing quality and pigmentation for a low price point which I love!! The only thing I have to say that's slightly annoying is the fallout. I love the bronze-toned highlights considering my skin tone!!
Lyza E.
Springboro
These shadows are amazingly pigmented, as are the highlighters. I love the range of highlighter shades from light to dark to include all skin tones. Can't beat the price!
Madisyn K.
Adrian , MI
The highlighters are beautiful! I have had so many compliments after buying this palette! I use the eyeshadows in this palette almost everyday for my everyday look! I would definitely recommend!
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
I'm sooo happy I bought this! I bought this for my niece but ended up getting her something else and was going to return it but changed my mind. I hadn't heard much about the palette but it looked pretty and wasn't expensive so I kept it for myself.

The colors are beautiful and are so soft and blend easily. There are matte and shimmery eyeshadows and 4 highlighters. These are easy, everyday colors but you can certainly glam it up if you want to. The colors are neutral but with enough variety to get many different looks. I highly recommend this palette.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?