BY BH COSMETICS

Eunice m.
Dallas, TX
I really really love this palette! The colors are very flattering, and they blend really nicely. You can layer on more for a more intense look, but it's soft enough to wear during the day as well. I like how it shimmers or glows without it having a lot of glitter particles.
Kayla F.
Rocky Ford, GA
A very beautiful pallette. My sister received this for Christmas and I was able to play with it for a while. It's beautiful for day time looks and has gorgeous highlighters.
Bre A.
Whittier
I honestly love this pallete! The eyeshadow's are so pigmented and beautiful. I honestly would pay more for it. It was super affordable and the packaging is really adorable.
Daniela R.
HEMET, CA
One of my favorite eyeshadow pallets, easy for traveling because it has eyeshadow and highlighters in one. It's not expansive & the pigmentation is amazing! First time buyer
Kristie H.
I purchased this based on a recommendation from my daughter and I was not disappointed in any way. It's so creamy and pigmented, not to mention the price is very reasonable.
Maribeth O.
LeClaire
I just bought this palette. I have been wanting it for so long! These colors are perfect and so stunning! This is a great palette for every day eye looks and would be a great addition to your kit for bridal makeup!
Alyssa N.
Parma, ID
I purchased this In December 2016 at an Ulta near me. I am a fan of Carli Bybel's work so I had high hopes for this product. I can say I was not disappointed, The eyeshadows are beautiful for every skin and eye color. There is a bit of fallout but that is expected with a shimmery, shiny shadow. For less that $15 this is an amazing product! Highly recommend.
Payton G.
Oakland , TN
I wish there were 10 stars!! I LOVE this pallet is is my everyday go to and has a beautiful tone and package! Plus everything on BH is so reasonable they always have a sale!
I can honestly say the highlighters in this palette are amazing! I've purchased two of these palettes because they just are amazing & you can't beat the price! I would recommend this to anyone looking for that extra pop of highlight!
Fernanda A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a great palette! I really regret buying the first palette because this one has a lot more options to choose from. The eyeshadows do blend amazingly and the shimmer shades are super pigmented!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?