BY BH COSMETICS

Alyssa N.
Parma, ID
I purchased this In December 2016 at an Ulta near me. I am a fan of Carli Bybel's work so I had high hopes for this product. I can say I was not disappointed, The eyeshadows are beautiful for every skin and eye color. There is a bit of fallout but that is expected with a shimmery, shiny shadow. For less that $15 this is an amazing product! Highly recommend.
Kristie H.
I purchased this based on a recommendation from my daughter and I was not disappointed in any way. It's so creamy and pigmented, not to mention the price is very reasonable.
Sophie t.
This was my first pallet with so many shimmery eye shadows and my first highlight purchases ever. It was impossible to track one of these palettes down at Ulta. But once i did i could not have been more pleased! The mix of matte and shimmering eyeshadows is wondering, giving you so many options! Also the highlights are so pigmented and beautiful. All around the eye shadows are very nice and easy to blend and are extremely pigmented. As for the highlighter i have only used one shade, but since there are 4 unique colors i have the option to create a wide variety of looks.
Xia Y.
Fresno
Very beautiful colors. This is my good to product for my everyday look. This eyeshadow is very affordable and a must have for those who is just starting of with eye makeup.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
The shadows and highlighters in this palette are quality of a high end palette! There so pigmented and buttery and apply so easily to the eyes. I dont notice much fall out when using them either. The highlighters in this palette are stunning! Definitely a in your face type of highlight. This palette is an all around excellent palette i highlyyyyy recomend it if you dont already have it.
Mariaa M.
One of my favorite palette!✨ I love the formula of the eyeshadows they're pigmented and the colors are stunning, the highlighting shades are amazing for the price, I would definitely purchase this again!
maribel g.
Wapato, WA
I can't recommend this enough I love it to pieces it's affordable and great quality I will buy more for when I run out of the highlighters because I can't live without them
Hope B.
This is a beautiful palette that I found at Ulta. I noticed that it was affordable for me and I was excited to try it out. So, I love the pigmentation of these colors and how beautiful they are for everyday looks! I absolutely love the shimmer colors and how they apply to the eyes. I've never had creasing problems with these shadows and how long wearing they are. Also I have been impressed about how buttery they are. 100% recommend.
Paola V.
Orlando, FL
This palette is amazing especially considering how affordable it is. It has 4 beautiful highlighters and a few super wearable shades of eye shadows. This palette is perfect if you love rosy tones.
Esther J.
Arvin, CA
I looove this palette!
Has great eyeshadows blends out easily and also has great and very pigmented highlighters and eyeshadows In love with this palette and also very affordable!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?