BY BH COSMETICS

Laura S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This pallet is great it's super pigment. And its really good value. It's really affordable. When I first use it I love it I use this everyday I love the highlight I would recommend this to everyone it works great
Kenya J.
Cape Coral, FL
Amazing! I love the colors chosen and they are all superpigmented. Ever since purchased I've used this product every single day! Such at a great price and it gives you amazing results.
Caitlin K.
I was very impressed with this palette. This is the first product I ever tried by BH Cosmetics so I didn't know what to expect. At first when I swatches the colors, the matte shades were a little chalky like, but it was nothing like that when used on the eyes. They blend out so easily and beautiful. The colors are great and definitely could be made as an everyday palette. The highlighters are such a great addition too! So pigmented and beautiful. Also a wide range of highlighter shades. $15, amazing amazing deal for this palette. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Meredith B.
This is a beautiful product and I don't use it enough! The highlighters and shadows can stand up to any high end brands! I love the packaging-- it's very Carli. Highly recommend!
Selina X.
Saint Paul, MN
One of the best palettes I’ve had. The highlighters are to die for. Only if they sold the highlighters individually. The price is great for what you get. The shadows are very neutral and pigmented also.
Meagan H.
I love this eyeshadow. It shows up very well and doesn’t end up fading away by the end of an 8 hour work day. There are also some beautiful highlighters in the palette as well.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Such an amazing palette for the price! The quality is that of a high end palette, and the highlighter shades are something else! A little crumbly though but nothing I can’t get over
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
This is my FAVORITE EyeShadow Palette From ALL The Palette's I own its a palette that you can wear every single day and create FABULOUS looks from for day and night events or outings.
Vickii S.
Brookline , MA
I have the original palette and it was one of my favorite before I learned about other brands! But I would use this pallets everyday for all sorts of looks! The colors are soft and so pretty for the price!
Kaitlyn V.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my favorite palettes. It's a go to for sure. You can do a beau real look or a glam look. All
Of I.T is so pigmented and the highlighters are some of the best over ever had.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?