BY BH COSMETICS

Masie B.
If I could give this a million stars I would, I bought this at ultra because my bestfriend used it so I gave it a try and it became my all time favorite palette. I use this everyday and will continue to use it
laura s.
The formula is so butter and PIGMENTED I'm OBSESSED !! Also blends so well and the highlight shades are gorgeous ( sadly I can only use 2 shades out of the 4 ) but I can't wait for her new one to come out !
Meg B.
sonoma, ca
These eyeshadows exceeded my expectations of a palette that is so affordable. They're unbelievably pigmented, and so easy to blend. The highlighters are also such gorgeous shades!
Lauren C.
Lake Worth, TX
This palette is amazing! Super pigmented and had a good sparkly warm selection! The highlights are my favorite part of this palette. They’re hella bright and you won’t be disappointed. 10/10 would recommend!
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I got this on sale at ulta and I am in love these shades pack so much pigment and they're so blendable it's amazing the highlighters are so beautiful I could literally use this everyday.
Wow this is the best pallets ever I tiredly recommend it's so cute and super true to its color the highlight is spectacular and the amount of product is amazing I've had it for 1 year now and it's awesome
Jolin P.
The shimmers in this pallet are the most creamy and pigmented shadows I have ever tried!!! I use the highlighters in the pallet everyday and they are good for multiple skin tones.
Samantha M.
Bryan, TX
This palette is way underrated! The colors are easy to work with, easy to blend, and give a variety of natural to glam looks. This is a great neutral palette without being exactly like every other neutral palette. The mauves and highlight shades make this palette a little unique. The orange duochrome makes my brown eyes looks super awake and glowy, without looking like a loud orange or even loudly duochrome. For the price, this is just an insanely good deal. I don't like the penguin on the packaging but the rest of the packaging is just gorgeous. You get a huge mirror. All of the shades were revamped from the OG palette and are just a smidge warmer. So as a fan of the first palette it was still worth my money to purchase this one. 10/10 recommend! This is a great palette for school or work, btw!
Adrianna M.
Bangor , MI
Best palette ever! Very warm plum tone shades. Packaging is awesome you get 5 mattes & 5 shimmer eyeshadows and 4 highlight pots at the bottom. For $15 this is a wonderful deal. It also comes with a Mirror!
Daisy P.
Bellflower, CA
I love this pallet I use it daily. I love the pink tones so much. The down fall is that it has a lot of product fall out. But I love that these eyeshadows are so easy to blend. They are not patchy at all.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?