BY BH COSMETICS

Maryn >.
Mahoningtown
I live for this pallete and it’s great for traveling and it has highlights for all women if color cause it’s really controversial thing in the beauty community to not have that and I think she nailed this pallete
R A.
I recently purchased this product so far i like it. This pigmentation on the shadows and the highlighters are great. I have no negative comments on this palette. So far i love it. Especially the highlighters.
Morgan S.
Marcellus, NY
I love this palette. It has great color’s and really nice highlighters. The eyeshadow blend like a dream and feel so nice on the eye’s. You can crate so many looks with this palette.
Veronica W.
This product is amazing. It is very pigmented and easy to use. I have always had a stigma against bh cosmetics products but this product definitely proved me wrong.
Mariah B.
Taylor
Honestly this palette is a holy grail!! It’s super affordable and has a nice color range and lasts all day long. It’s a great palette if your the type of person who loves a good nude and or neutral everyday look!
Kim C.
Obsessed with this palette , the colors are super pigmented. The highlighters are super gorgeous. Definitely my go to palette , I find myself reaching for it on a daily basis since it has more neutral colors.
Lilyana R.
Abington, MA
This is one of my favorite palettes! It works for every eye color with the mixture of mauve and golds. It lasts all day and I use it all of the time. It's super blendable. I need to get my hands on another one!
Brooke C.
Cropwell, AL
I will buy every product they ever make. All of their eye shadows are super pigmented. And perfect. I have blue eyes so I always use neutrals. The prices of these pallets are perfect!
alysa b.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this pallet it is amazing ! It is so pigmented and the highlight colors are to die for ! It stays on all day and I work at a fast food place it doesn't sweat off my face or anything . I give 100000 stars
Beth S.
This is been a go to pallet of mine for sometime. I purchased from Ulta.com. I even repurchase this and gave it as a gift. It is definitely worth every single penny. I will be re-purchasing when I hit pan.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?