BY BH COSMETICS

Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
I cannot believe this palette was so cheap, it's amazing! I got it just to play around with because it has colors that are not in my naked2 palette or too faced palette.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this palette I didn't think I would love it as much as I do ! It's become my everyday palette! The mirror is amazing it's travel friendly and so pigmented ! Definitely recommend picking this up !
Jannellie G.
las cruces NM
Love this palette❤️😍,the highlights that it has are amazing.Also the eyeshadow are really cute❤️,I really recommend it I’m my opinion. Just give it a try I really,really recommend it, your gonna love the product!!!
Luana T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Love all the shades on this palette! Super pigmented and easy to work with , long lasting and for a great price ! It's actually such a steal . I use this product almost everyday and the highlights are blinding af!
Stephany H.
El Mirage, AZ
I truly like this palette because of the pigment! For a while I did not know how much of a difference pigmentation makes and how that I know I can say this is great! It was a very low price and quality is awesome!
Patricia S.
I ran to stores to get my hands on this palete ! These are reslly nice colors for the shadows ! But the highlighters are just amaaaazing! They look like expensive highlighters! Def worth purchase plus its super affordable!
Fayo A.
Any time I'm doing an eye look this palette is always in the mix. My favorite part are the highlighters! They are my go to and the different shades make it perfect for every skin tone (I can attest because I've used it on a range in skin tones). Expect compliments on that highlight all day/night!
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
This palette is very light and a lot of the colors are similar. With that being said, this creates some beautiful and soft eyeshadow looks. The colors blend well and compliment each other. I have yet t try the highlighters for their intended purpose but they do make great shimmer shades! The packaging ion this is so pretty and clean looking! BH does not disappoint with this palette!
Amber P.
Norton
Purchased at: ULTA
The highlighters are AMAZING. I personally do not use the bottom 4 shades, only the 2 highlighting shades in the mid section of the palette.. but seriously for the price, I’ve bought this twice just for those highlighters!
Annika T.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love this pallet I use it almost everyday. The eyeshadows are beautiful for a year round use. There are 6 highlighters. The packaging is an aesthetic marble white and it has a big mirror inside which is awesome!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?