BY BH COSMETICS

Haydee M.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is my favorite palette I own. Out of my highend and low end palettes, this one stands out. The colors are gorgeous and they blend very easily. They also last all day! I do water sports and my eyeshadow stays on after a 2 hr + practice.
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
I was honestly shocked how much I loved this!! It's smooth, long lasting and very pigmented. At only $14.50 you get a pallet that can make an everyday look to a dark smiley eye at night! I would buy this again!
Rebecca C.
Edwards, CA
This palette really has everything that you need. Eyeshadow, highlight, in all of the right colors. Extremely inexpensive! And I know there have been a lot of complaints about fallout, but I honestly don't notice too much.
Tayler T.
So much color and they stay on so well, I also LOVE the highlighter, but I wish you could choose which one you wanted instead of having all of them, because a lot gets unused. I recommend this product to everyone that asks.
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
I really do like this eyeshadow palette. I like it more than my Gwen Stephani x Urban Decay eyeshadow palette (which isnt hard because I completely do not like the GSxUD palette anymore) BUT for the price... You CANNOT beat this. Everyone needs this palette in their life. The price is great. I have to say the highlighters aren't as amazing as I would have hoped but they still work very well as eyeshadows in my opinion. I just don't use the highlighters as highlighters if that makes any sense lol. All in all, a great palette. I will mention, It had an unpleasant chemical/plastic smell that made me sick every time I opened the palette when I first got it. It faded over time.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
I despise this company. The product itself was exactly what you expect for a cheap palette. The company itself was horrible. I ordered several things from them. Many items came damaged and the order was incorrect. I attempted to contact this company for over a week. When you call customer service is if you’re on hold for more than 15 minutes, it automatically hangs up on you without any option for leaving a message. They don’t answer IG messages without you tagging them and then they take days to figure out what’s wrong. I spent over 3 weeks just getting them to acknowledge that there was an issue with my order and then they finally mailed out new products and corrected the order. This was by far the worst experience with any company I have ever had.
Jessica G.
I'm giving this 3 stars because one of the eye shadow pods came all crumbled and broken. I do love the neutrality of the palette it is great for an everyday look. The highlighters are also super pigmented. I must say the eye shadows aren't as pigmented though and they have a lot of fallout. You definitely need to give it a lot of love if you want the colors to pop. I used it the other night and by the time I go home you couldn't even tell all the diffeeenr colors I was wearing. I think for $14 it's not a bad palette but it could better.
Cat L.
this palette is one of my favorites! it’s so easy to blend out and it’s very, very pigmented. the highlighters are unbelievably blinding and metallic. all of the shadows feel like butter, so i fully recommend.
Christina F.
I loved this palette. The marble packaging made the product looked so nice, The eyeshadow were creamy and pigmented and the white highlight was beautiful. The other highlights were too dark for me but usable as eyeshadows
Antonia O.
Review for: Other more...
tonalities for a natural makeup the size of the packaging is ideal to wear the shadows are pigmented but powder the illuminators are bright and beautiful has tonalities for different skin tone
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?