BY BH COSMETICS

Sarah T.
Columbus, Oh
I bought her first pallets when it came out and just had to get this. I love it! It’s fairly inexpensive and it’s good pigmentation. I got mine at ulta. It’s color scheme is great for everyday use. I would very much recommend it
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
My go to palette!! The colors are amazing and easy to use!! I use the highlight daily and on my eyes and corners as well. Love it under my brow line. Affordable. I would buy it again and again!!
Bell M.
Utica, MI
This palette was my very first palette, I was so happy and exited to try it out! When I did, I was immediately obsessed, it was so beautiful and the colors were so easy too blend out and all the shades were perfect. I recommend this to anyone out there as their first eyeshadow palette because it truly is the best.
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
I work at kohls and they recently started carrying this so i had to have it. I use it everyday and I’m going to use it coming up to do my sisters makeup for prom. It’s so worth the money it’s fairly in expensive for the amount of product you get.
Rosa b.
Stockton, CA
Carlie is one one my favorite you tubers and I think it’s amazing the how she teamed up with bh to create this amazing palette, the colors are super creamy and I just love everything about it !!!
Madison M.
This is such a great palette and it's a really good price. I love that it comes with eyeshadows and highlights. Everything in the palette is very pigmented and wears super well also.
Jessica G.
Elk Grove
While I’ve never liked the BH brand, this palette is amazing for its price. The highlighters are so vibrant ands dewy looking. I haven’t played around
too much with the eyeshadows but the highlighter feature is totally worth it.
Stephanie G.
San Benito , TX
This pallet is great all the shadows are creamy and very pigmented! The highlights Are beautiful! They now sell a bigger pallet it's great as well to!!! Never been disappointed with BH cosmetics
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
I own both Carli Bybel palettes. I love the colors, they blend so well. I am also a huge fan of the highlighters. They are gorgeous. I went through the highlighters so fast in the first palette.
Kelsey B.
Ormond beach , FL
For the amount this eyeshadow palette costed me it is well worth it. Very pigmented and love the beautiful colors. The highlighters are ever pigmented. Easy to apply and perfect for simple looks.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?