BY BH COSMETICS

Maryana R.
Worth
Was my daily go to since the day I bought it. Greatly pigmented shadows and super gorgeous highlighters that will leave you glowing to the moon. Definitely worth every penny and a good choice if you are just starting in makeup
Mackenzie
Very high quality. The highlighters are very pigmented. The only problem I had was with some of the shades they were kind of similar but overall the palette is very creamy and nice and I would definitely buy this product again.
Rosa b.
Stockton, CA
Carlie is one one my favorite you tubers and I think it’s amazing the how she teamed up with bh to create this amazing palette, the colors are super creamy and I just love everything about it !!!
Marilyn W.
Kewaskum, WI
I love their eyeshadow palettes, especially the ones that they've collabed on with Carli Bybiel and ShaaanXO. The shadows are very pigmented and very blendable. And the price is beyond affordable. Love their eyeshadow palettes.
Ely S.
Bronx, NY
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette this one is really good the shadows are amazing and the highlighters are incredible definitely ill to buy in the future again!
Stephanie G.
San Benito , TX
This pallet is great all the shadows are creamy and very pigmented! The highlights Are beautiful! They now sell a bigger pallet it's great as well to!!! Never been disappointed with BH cosmetics
Erika S.
Joliet, IL
I absolutely love this palate I use it everyday wether it's for high light or eyeshadow! The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and creamy. They blend very easy and you can do many looks from this palette!
Kelsey B.
Ormond beach , FL
For the amount this eyeshadow palette costed me it is well worth it. Very pigmented and love the beautiful colors. The highlighters are ever pigmented. Easy to apply and perfect for simple looks.
Jessica G.
Elk Grove
While I’ve never liked the BH brand, this palette is amazing for its price. The highlighters are so vibrant ands dewy looking. I haven’t played around
too much with the eyeshadows but the highlighter feature is totally worth it.
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
I work at kohls and they recently started carrying this so i had to have it. I use it everyday and I’m going to use it coming up to do my sisters makeup for prom. It’s so worth the money it’s fairly in expensive for the amount of product you get.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?