BY BH COSMETICS

Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I'm a Ginger w/light skin tone and my hair and skin absolutely love this palette! It has 10 shadows (5 mattes and 5 -shimmers). It also has 4 highlighters, or depending on your skin tone, 2 highlighters and 2 bronzers. The palette also has a nice sized mirror, which is important if you are traveling, yah feel me?! The shadows are soft and creamy, darling and are quite blendable. You will enjoy working with them, I promise! I have 'light to medium' skin tone, so the highlighters are more like 2 highlighters and 2 bronzers. The highlighters help me glow to mars and the bronzer do not turn me into a mud wrestler. The market is saturated with YouTubers with a palette, however, this YouTuber put her name with a HIT! So go ahead and grab this palette up baby girl!
Danielle L.
I loooove this palette!! It is THE perfect palette for spring! The links and purples are so much fun to play around with. The highlights are absolutely INSANE! So incredibly pigmented and beautiful!!
Isabella F.
Miami Lakes, FL
This more affordable palette is better in my opinion that other more expensive palettes. Has nice packaging and the eyeshadows are pigmented. Love the color selections and the additional highlights (which I also use as eyeshadows)!
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice product. I like this very much. All my friends love it too. When I tried it I was satisfied a lot. Nice packaging. I will buy it again and again for me and like gifts for my friends. I will recommend this product to my friends
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Other more...
I had the original version of this palette. I love it. So reasonable! The highlighters were pretty impressive at that price. The formula is a little dry but that’s understandable at this price. I recommend for people new to trying color.
Taylor S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this palette! It's nicely pigmented and easy to apply and the highlighters are amazing I have brown eyes and I love the looks I can create and the packaging is nice I definitely would buy it again!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I'm loving this palette. The shade range is really nice and I love supporting youtubers I love. The highlighter is bomb. No fallout with eyeshadows. They blend very well . I recommend this to everyone!
Emily W.
Love love love this palette!! I love the fact that it has both our shadows and highlighters in it. It's soap invented and I love all the shades! And I absolutely love the price!
yea i.
Loved it very pigmented !! And its amazing I fell in love it became my everyday pallet use and it's good packaging it works great I bought it at ultah it was such an affordable price I do recommend this go out and get this pallet
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I give this palette 4 star not because of the quality because the quality is pretty decent for the money your paying but because some of the colors are very similar and although they"re very pigmented, they are somewhat powdery
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?