BY BH COSMETICS

Sophia P.
I loved this palette you have to sort of build the color but I love it!!! I always am impressed with BH cosmetics and I love Carli Bybel so this palette is amazing to me. I would buy this palette again
Cary A.
Love...love..love this palette! I use this every day! The price point is excellent...it was $22 at Ulta but use the $3.50 coupon on their app or mailer and it becomes an even better deal! Great colors!
Alexa R.
El Paso, TX
I'm in love with this. The colors are super pigmented and the highlighters are so pretty. The highlighter next to the bronzer type highlighter is a bit to orange and hard to blend in but the rest work perfectly fine
Jocelyn C.
Fontana
The Carly Bible deluxe Edition pallet, was the first palette I’ve have ever bought from BH cosmetics . It is a really beautiful pallet. Super easy to blend and the shimmers are really pigmented. I would gladly but this palette again.
Ashlee E.
Little Rock, AR
I love anything BH Cosmetics does, but this palette is gorgeous. The pigmentation is on point and the highlighters are insanely pretty. The fact that I got this for $15 at Ulta is unreal. BH is the best.
Mia J.
I love this palette! The highlighters are amazing!!! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend out like a dream!! I love how the packaging has a mirror!! My eye color is brown and this looks amazing!
Keeley R.
Midland, MI
I travel with this pallet whenever I go anywhere it is the best get ur hands on it while u stilll can awesome price only 16 dollars the packing is very nice quality I would 110% recommend this pallet
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
Awesome palette for the price and the new deluxe version is even better. You couldn't ask for more out of a palette! The packaging is pretty standard and I would repurchase. One of my favorites for sure!
London Anastastia L.
portland, OR
I have been using this palette for my fall make up looks because the colors are warm and remind me of the falling leaves. The pigment is high quality and they don’t wear off. My shadow lasts all day.
Grace W.
Conway, AR
This palette is so amazing! It has a great mix of matte and shimmer eye shadows and even has four big highlighters! I use on of the highlighters on the inside corners of my eyes and it looks amazing!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?