BY BH COSMETICS

Courtney L.
I love this palette for neutral every day looks. It's creamy and blends well for such a good price. The deluxe one is even better as it offers more colors. Such a great value for a good quality palette.
Alyssa C.
For the price this product is good. Not my favorite. Color selection is beautiful and so are the quality of the highlighters, but the quality of the eye shadows isn't great. They do the job but I wasn't impressed with this product per wouldn't recommend, you can buy something better for $14 these days.
Ariana S.
This has got to be one of my favorite if not my favorite eye shadow pallete out there. I absolutely love the colors, so pigmented and blend easily. I love the highlighters they give you a perfect glow
Yereni S.
Mesa, AZ
This palette is so affordable and amazing. The pigment is incredible and the high lighters are stunning. It's an every day palette but can also be used to glam up a look. I would recommend this platte
Bianca S.
The eyeshadows blend like a dream!!! The highlights are blinding! It took me long to hit pan. I have brown eyes and the eyeshadow really compliments them. The packaging is nice and feels like high end.
Krystina G.
Holiday, FL
This pallet is so amazing. I love all of the colors in it. The highlight is beautiful. This is one of my favorite pallets. This was my first time using this pallet and I would definitely buy it again.
Taylor M.
the colors are so beautiful, highlights are blinding, shimmers are so stunning, and all of this is affordable? i love it so so so much. ive only used it once but i love it. i would totally repurchase.
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
This palette is so pigmented and blend so well. I literally use this everyday almost and never get bored. I love this palette. It's so beautiful and so affordable. I can't wait for the deluxe palette.
Selena M.
Corcoran, CA
Love the new carli bybel Deluxe 21 eyeshawdo palette super creamy and pigmented, the highlighters as well are super creamy and poppin highly Recommend to all of you, All of you will not regret buying.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo , CA
This palette is really great I love it. It great pigmentation and it also comes with a variety of highlights and eyeshadows. I also love how this is great for a soft fall or day look. I would rebuy this.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?