BY BH COSMETICS

Lindsey Z.
I have the bigger one of this exact pallet and I live it. The colors are shimmery, very easy to apply, stay well, the combinations with this is endless. A must have in my opinion. Especially for the price.
Diana Q.
This pallet is perfect for those natural eye looks. It's at a really low price for having 4 highlighters and 10 shadows. Some of he shades aren't that pigmented but the highlighters are. I'm going to buy the new one carli is coming out with.
Tammy D.
Just picked this up a few days ago at Ulta! Saw it on a shelf on my way out, LOVE IT! Pigments are beautiful and very smooth. Can't wait to try it out and see how it looks!
Daniella C.
This product is amazing!! Highly pigmented eyeshadows, easy to Blend and are so easy to create looks with, and believe me the highlight is blinding! You can say it's having a high end pigmentation for $15!
Kara M.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This palette is amazing! the colors are beautiful and are going to transition into spring 2017 perfectly! Great pigment and long lasting! Beautifully packaged and extremely affordable!
Natalie
This palette is amazing! So pretty! I love it! My eyes are blue and it really makes them pop! Especially with a natural brown and sparkle look! I'm always excited to dip my brush in! I would definitely recommend it!
Gabbie J.
Worth every penny! It's inexpensive as palettes go, has a beautiful shade selection and the highlighters are TO DIE FOR. So pigmented and a wonderfully composed and put together palette. Would repurchase.
Rosemary Q.
Flushing, NY
I love this palette. I purchased this because of Diana Saldana. She raved about it. It is very pigmented and easy to blend. The highlighters are stunning. It lasts all day and didn't crease. Would definitely repurchase
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
This is such a beautiful palette by BH cosmetics! The colors are beautiful, pigmented and beautiful! It even comes with highlighters, Plus it is so inexpensive!! You can not go wrong with using this palette!
maggie l.
Wentzville, MO
considering how inexpensive this product was, it's a great buy. the colors have a good amount of pigment and all go together very nicely. the highlight shades are gorgeous and i use them almost everyday!! i really recommend this product !!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?