BY BH COSMETICS

Brandi A.
I love this palette by BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel! Super pigmented pinks and neutrals with gorgeous highlighters and bronzers. I can achieve so many different looks with this one Palette which is amazing.
Keara C.
Galloway, NJ
This palette is the holy grail of palettes! Not only are the shadows such an amazing formula but so pigmented as well. And the highlighters in this palette are some of the best highlighters I have ever used!
Aishy S.
East Brunswick, NJ
This is such a great palette for your money. The pigmentation is on point and the texture is nice and buttery smooth! I haven't had a problem with making it last on my eyelids - I usually prime my lids anyway. Definitely worth checking out! :)
Alyssa P.
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING. the shadows are so pigmented and go on so well. The formula is creamy and they stay on well and don't crease, even when I forget to use primer. This was my first bh cosmetics purchase but I will continue to buy from them!
Claud D.
Ocala, FL
Very pretty colors. The highlighters are very pigmented and give a very nice glow eyeshadows blend well. Very practical for an everyday use and for the price you can't miss it.
Caija C.
The shadows are super pigmented and the highlighters are life. My only issue is with the matte shadows. They're a little too powdery for my taste and they tend to get lost when you blend. Especially for POC.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
This is an absolutely gorgeous palette! It's hard to believe it is so cheap and the pigment in it is just unreal! You can easily switch it up to make tons of different eye looks and tons of different highlighters! This is one the the best palettes I own!
Tammy D.
Just picked this up a few days ago at Ulta! Saw it on a shelf on my way out, LOVE IT! Pigments are beautiful and very smooth. Can't wait to try it out and see how it looks!
Madison Z.
Such a gorgeous and fantastic palette! The colors are pigmented, buttery, smooth
There's no fall out and the highlighters are amazing! It's very inexpensive too for what you're getting. One of my go to palettes
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
This is such a beautiful palette by BH cosmetics! The colors are beautiful, pigmented and beautiful! It even comes with highlighters, Plus it is so inexpensive!! You can not go wrong with using this palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?