BY BH COSMETICS

Aishy S.
East Brunswick, NJ
This is such a great palette for your money. The pigmentation is on point and the texture is nice and buttery smooth! I haven't had a problem with making it last on my eyelids - I usually prime my lids anyway. Definitely worth checking out! :)
Stephanie A.
Matthews, NC
My favorite every day, go to eyeshadow palette! It's soooo pigmented! Super extra easy to
Blend with any makeup brush! I
Cant wait to see this in summer colors! I will def buy again! It's super affordable
Tammy D.
Just picked this up a few days ago at Ulta! Saw it on a shelf on my way out, LOVE IT! Pigments are beautiful and very smooth. Can't wait to try it out and see how it looks!
Breanna B.
The colors in this palette are beautiful and they blend with ease! I wasn't sure how I felt about trying this palette,mainly because I tend to stick to my Huda and modern renaissance palettes, but I love the soft colors in it and it definitely comes through with the glitter shades.
Catherine V.
The matte shadows aren't very pigmented but the shimmer shadows have great pigmentation and dimension. I love the highlighters in here and they range from light to darker so there's something for everyone.
Natalie
This palette is amazing! So pretty! I love it! My eyes are blue and it really makes them pop! Especially with a natural brown and sparkle look! I'm always excited to dip my brush in! I would definitely recommend it!
Jillianne R.
Rancho Cucamonga
This is my go to travel palette and I love all that shades in it. It's really easy to apply and use. It has an adorable packaging. I bought this off the BH cosmetics website. I would absolutely recommend.
Kait S.
Port Angeles, WA
This palette is my daily! I can create so many different looks from this one palette and the highlights are amazing! The shadows are buttery smooth and highly pigmented. The price is super affordable also.
Gabbie J.
Worth every penny! It's inexpensive as palettes go, has a beautiful shade selection and the highlighters are TO DIE FOR. So pigmented and a wonderfully composed and put together palette. Would repurchase.
Becca G.
Grayslake, IL
This palette is gorgeous. It's great for everyday looks. I also love that it comes with highlighters. The eyeshadows are a bit powdery but they're are very pigmented. Definitely good quality for the price.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?