BY BH COSMETICS

Keara C.
Galloway, NJ
This palette is the holy grail of palettes! Not only are the shadows such an amazing formula but so pigmented as well. And the highlighters in this palette are some of the best highlighters I have ever used!
Claud D.
Ocala, FL
Very pretty colors. The highlighters are very pigmented and give a very nice glow eyeshadows blend well. Very practical for an everyday use and for the price you can't miss it.
Gloria T.
The packaging is so pretty and the colors are so soft and natural. I can always rely on this palette for a simple day out, to work, or even for a night out. It's pretty and it makes a great gift for friends!
Hailey B.
My all time favorite palette, I bought mine at ulta for $15 and they are all so pigmented and you can do a wide range of looks, they all glide on easily and stay put, the highlighters are the best Iv ever tried I would buy again and recommend
Brandi A.
I love this palette by BH Cosmetics and Carli Bybel! Super pigmented pinks and neutrals with gorgeous highlighters and bronzers. I can achieve so many different looks with this one Palette which is amazing.
Alyssa P.
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING. the shadows are so pigmented and go on so well. The formula is creamy and they stay on well and don't crease, even when I forget to use primer. This was my first bh cosmetics purchase but I will continue to buy from them!
Chrissy D.
Monroeville, PA
This pallet is so freaking good! The eye shadows are super creamy an pigmented. They also blend like a dream. It is perfect for my blue eyes. And a definite bonus for being affordable. 10/10 would recommend.
Caija C.
The shadows are super pigmented and the highlighters are life. My only issue is with the matte shadows. They're a little too powdery for my taste and they tend to get lost when you blend. Especially for POC.
emilee i.
This palette is wonderful! Ahh! SO versatile, and VERY affordable. The color selection is amazing, it has everything you need for a neutral eye. The shadows are pigmented and blend beautifully. If you have green eyes, the mauves in this palette will bring them out. I would recommend this to beginners and pros alike.
Jessica T.
Great Bend
I highly recommend this palette! The highlighters are my go to now ever since I got this palette. I feel as though the eye shadows could be a little bit more pigmented though but a great palette all in all.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?