BY BH COSMETICS

Karen X.
I wish I had a million of these! It's super inexpensive and all the shades are great. I purchased mine at Ulta and had a coupon so it was even cheaper than it already is. The highlighters are super pigmented.
Morgyn C.
Pleasant view, UT
Truly the pigmentation was awesome. The highlighters were stunning, and the price point was there. My only complaint is I can't make a full look using this palette alone. Also it could use one more matt shade
Sabrina R.
Little Elm, TX
The eye shadows on this palette are so pretty. They are very warm colors that go great with really any color eyes. I love this palette even more because of the highlighters it comes with. The highlights are super pigmented and last all day.
Molly V.
Missoula
The eyeshadows in this pallet are so creamy and smooth. The matte shadows blend very well and the shimmers are creams and very bright! I enjoy the addition of the highlighters in the pallet as they can be used as a shimmer in the eyelid as well
Norma G.
Parrish, FL
Pretty palette and the shimmery shades are amazing. The matte shades could use some improvement but overall this would be a great palette for a makeup artist that does brides because of the diversity in highlight shades and soft eyeshadow colors.
Brandie L.
Taylor, MI
I love this palette! It's cheap but doesn't preform like a cheap product typically would. The highlights are stunning and the eyeshadows blend wonderfully! I would recommend to everyone beginner or someone who's been doing makeup for a long time.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
Love the color options that this palette offers and the highlighters to match are the cherry on top. The colors blend nicely together & I love that the brand is cruelty free! 10/10 would recommend to everyone.
Holly S.
Hillsboro
The pigment in this palette is outrageous, it performs better than some of my more expensive palettes. The color selection is also beautiful. This palette is so inexpensive, but you get so much for your money.
Kait S.
Tinley park, IL
Pigments are soooo good! The pink highlight is GLOWING and the gold I use on my nose is amazing for a natural look. Little dusty but worth it!! I got it for 8$ on sale with a coupon and it was WORTH THE MONEY!
Mik M.
The eyeshadows are not very pigmented to me and there is a lot of fallout, but the palette is very stunning with all the natural colors to use on a daily. The highlighters are to die for!!!! Shows off a perfect glow during glow hour for selfiesūüėäūüėä
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?