BY BH COSMETICS

Ariana W.
If you want an inexpensive eyeshadow palette then this is the o e for you!! I am in love with this palette! The eyeshadow are so creamy and pigmented! There are also 4 highlighters in the palette as well and they are my go too!!
Alexis E.
Such a pretty palette! The colors are so pretty and just inspire so many looks from this palette. It's not too expensive and you get a good amount of shadow. I think the BH Carli Bybel products are under rated.
Kate S.
Barboursville, WV
This is seriously one of my staple palettes. It is so affordable at $14 and the shades in it are gorgeous. I have bought this palette twice because I love it that much. I'm hoping to get the new carli bybel bh one soon! Would definitely recommend!
Crystal M.
Riverside, CA
I really love the shades in this palette some of them seem a bit chalky and clump up on my eyelids and I have to build it up at times. But it's worth the money and it's a good enough quality because of its price.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
THIS IS EVERYTHING! Omg I can't believe how nice this is only because it didn't catch my eye at first. I went into ulta and swatched it and holy moly instantly bought it with no regrets
Maddie M.
Petal, MS
This deluxe BH cosmetics palette is amazing! Love the colors of both the eyeshadows and highlighters. The shadows could be more pigmented but other than that, they stay on and come off when you need them too!
Sarah H.
Gainesville , VA
I have both of Carli palettes that she did with BH. They were really pigmented and blends really well but unfortunately some of the colors don't blend together really well and will start forming to one color.
Keysha H.
Conover, NC
I freaking love this palette. Not only are the colors gorgeous but they also blend amazingly and are super pigmented. The price is awesome for the product. I got it at ulta. The highlighters are also to die for! I would recommend!
Sabrina R.
Little Elm, TX
The eye shadows on this palette are so pretty. They are very warm colors that go great with really any color eyes. I love this palette even more because of the highlighters it comes with. The highlights are super pigmented and last all day.
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
Ordered this a couple days ago and waiting for it to arrive. Have seen so many people online rant and rave about it. I can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype. The only thing I wish it had was a bronzer.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?