BY BH COSMETICS

Amanda C.
Talk about perfect!! I love Carli and her pallet!! The pigment and highlight in these are insanely good! You have every color you would need to create any go to look! This pallet will not disappoint you! I promise!
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
This PALETTE. I want to de-pan every colour and spread them along my body. I want bed sheets to be this buttery soft, clothing, blankets, socks, you name it I want them all to be as buttery as every single colour in this beautifully crafted palette. It's cardboard, a heavy cardboard, but a card board none the less. Be careful when you travel with it, nothing you wouldn't usually do for any other palette. Fallout is minimal, the matte colours are more prone-- but we all know that's to be expected at least a LITTLE bit with a matte. The metallic shadows are almost day glow they're so shiny, you don't even need to dampen your brush for them to show off their true potential. Now lets talk about the highlighters and bronzers, first of all the highlighters are brighter than my future. They are so beautifully striking the sun had to put sunglasses on. The bronzers give you that perfect kissed glow, my only wish was that they also included tickets to hawaii because now I am too bronzed for this wet Washington weather. But anyway, anyone who reads this.. 4/5 stars because I hate cardboard packaging. The shadows, highlighters, and bronzers are amazing. This is well worth the money--if not mor
Samantha P.
Perfect for a summer, dewy look..You can create some beautiful looks with this palette..Hurry and get it before its gone..If you missed it she has a brand new larger palette now...still the same colors with a few new one!!
somally P.
Stockton
Highlights very nicely! It’s loose and not heavy. Eyeshadows are very nice as well. Definitely would use this palette for a soft glam! I would say that the pigment is there and would last throughout an occasion!
Crystal M.
Riverside, CA
I really love the shades in this palette some of them seem a bit chalky and clump up on my eyelids and I have to build it up at times. But it's worth the money and it's a good enough quality because of its price.
Ashley N.
Saint Marys, WV
I have tried many "reasonably priced" palettes. The majority of them are ok, do the job, but don't make you think "wow" . This palette made me think "WOW" ! The shadows are so pigmented with very little fallout.
Jayda C.
The pigment is very good with this palette. The price was great & affordable. I would recommend this to beginners, it would help. It lasted all day & didn't give me problems. It was had very good blend ability.
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
I use this as my everyday for work makeup. Don’t get me wrong you could totally play it up for a night out. But it has all the right neutral colors for a Day time look. Only downside is it has a lot of kick up.
Morgan W.
Lansing
I really enjoyed this palette. The only negative is that there is so much fall out.  I used this everyday for about 3 months .  It was really just lacking something that I cannot put my finger on. TBH
Marinelly D.
One of the best and most inexpensive makeup purchases I've made! Long lasting, highly pigmented, easy to use (does have some flaking), convenient packaging! Love the selection of colors!! I recommend especially for traveling
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?