BY BH COSMETICS

Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Y'all need to get this palette asap, do not sleep on this! the formula to these eye shadows are so good! smooth buttery and very pigmented,, some fall out but nothing too crazy. and for a very affordable price
ashley b.
I LOVE this pallet. I recieved it as a gift and when i use it all i will definitely go out and buy one. Its pretty much the only one I use. I love the neutral colors in it and the highlighters. It is very pigmented.
Nathalie C.
The diversity of this palette is unreal and the highlighter shades were on point. I didn't expect much from the highlighters but they definitely don't disappoint.
Kay B.
The palette is great, but the shipping takes way longer than expected as one of my packages never got shipped:( I do recommend this palette just not from here as the shipping is awful along with the customer service.
Elisabeth M.
This is an amazing and GORGEOUS eyeshadow palette. It is super pigmented, with some fall out but not much. The shadows seem to blend out very easily and I love the highlights that come in the palette also. They are blinding!
Anna X.
The eye shadows in this pallet are wonderful. They're pigmented, and go on so smooth, and they are GREAT to blend! I LOVE the colors in this pallet too. The highlighters and bronzers are so-so. I usually just end up using them as eyeshadow too honestly!
Katherine G.
Manassas, VA
One of my most used palettes. I use the second highlight shade as a inner corner highlight everyday. For the price, I wasn't expecting much because it is very cheap, but it's great quality and there's very minimal fallout even though it's pigmented!!
Jule H.
This is hands down my favorite palette. I bought it bc I love Carli bybel but even if you don't know her buy it bc how amazing it is. The shimmers are so creamy and do not neeed to be sprayed to apply. The shimmers are very very very VERY pigmented too.
Mary M.
Wilmington , CA
This palette right here is absolute divine perfection in every way possible. It has 4 mattes and 6 shimmers and 4 highlighters. It is everything you could need. Perfect for both day and night looks, very pigmented and the first two mattes are perfect blending shades.
Dani V.
Knoxville, TN
I was pleasantly surprised by this palette. I didn't expect much from such an inexpensive brand. It is high quality. The
Products are pigmented and beautiful. I really love the looks I can create with this palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?