BY BH COSMETICS

Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Y'all need to get this palette asap, do not sleep on this! the formula to these eye shadows are so good! smooth buttery and very pigmented,, some fall out but nothing too crazy. and for a very affordable price
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I absolutely love this palette! These colors are awesome and the pigment is unbelievable! Super nice palette and super affordable! Has several eyeshadows and highlighters! Can be found at Ulta. So many looks to create.
Kay B.
The palette is great, but the shipping takes way longer than expected as one of my packages never got shipped:( I do recommend this palette just not from here as the shipping is awful along with the customer service.
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
The highlighters in this are no freaking joke. They are BLINDING. The first time I used it I had to tone it down! You literally need one Baby swipe and you are blinding all night. The shadows are also very beautiful. And for the price? You can’t beat it
Brenna A.
Fort Worth, TX
So many gorgeous highlighter shades and great quality eyeshadows for such a low price. Love the changes from the original to deluxe as the pink shade is my favorite.
Elisa D.
This is my favorite palette by bh cosmetics ! There's nothing to improve ! The shades are so creamy and buttery feeling. I have brown eyes so a lot of the colors compliment my eyes. I'll be buying this palette again
ashley b.
I LOVE this pallet. I recieved it as a gift and when i use it all i will definitely go out and buy one. Its pretty much the only one I use. I love the neutral colors in it and the highlighters. It is very pigmented.
Destiny W.
Review for: Other more...
I have the first edition of this palette and love it! Great shades and color payoff! The only thing I would change is the formula of the powders; they are a little more drying on the eyes then other eyeshadows I use.
Anna X.
The eye shadows in this pallet are wonderful. They're pigmented, and go on so smooth, and they are GREAT to blend! I LOVE the colors in this pallet too. The highlighters and bronzers are so-so. I usually just end up using them as eyeshadow too honestly!
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
Good palette, an amazing colors! They are a little powdery but for the price it’s a great deal! Even though it’s powdery, the colors are still very vibrant! I would repurchase these especially if they come out with more palette because I have them all!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?