BY BH COSMETICS

Bayley C.
Y’all this is seriously one of the only palettes I reach for..the eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented but not overwhelming (it’s buildable but not in an annoying way where you have to dip into the pan 50 times.) The highlighters in the palette are stunning and can be used as eyeshadows as well. The only issue I have with this palette is that I wish there were more matte eyeshadows shades to build up in the crease. However, this palette is still an amazing deal.
hales h.
East Leroy, MI
The shadows in this palette are perfect for every season. They have good pigmentation for the price and the highlighters are amazing!!! There’s a highlight for every skin tone and they are glowing. I would recommend this to anybody!
Lizbett M.
Orlando, FL
I have both of these pallets and they are amazing !! The highlighters stay on all day and everything is very pigmented and true to color. I use these pallets almost every time i go out. I would definitely buy it over and over again.
Jordyn D.
Belfry, KY
I have many high end/drugstore palettes and this is without a doubt one of my top two favorites. The hi-lighters alone make this palette worth it. Every single shade is so creamy and pigmented! I will purchase this over and over when I run out, I don’t know what I would do if they ever discontinued it lol.
Alixx B.
I LOVE THIS. THE PRICE IS AMAZING. THE SHADOWS ARE AWESOME. THE HIGHLIGHTS ARE SOOOOO POPPING. but honestly why is it so good. I love how a little goes a long way. It’s creamy. It’s for staying power. It’s inexpensive. Like how. 👌🏻💯
Evelyn S.
Love this palette and Carli! I had the previous version of this palette and knew I would love to own the deluxe so of course I bought it. It’s affordable and you get so many highlighters and eye shadows in it :) highly recommend!
hailley s.
Buffalo, NY
Great pigment eyeshadows are very creamy as well as the highlighters the colors are gorgeous and long lasting I have purchased this on Bh cosmetics.com they also have very nice brushes also I would recommend this website and product to anybody looking for affordable make up they also always have sale on everything.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
The shades in these are so pretty and easily blendable, the packaging is so classy and I love the way it opens up. And the highlighters are extremely buttery and they are soo blinding! This palette is worth every coin! Also the swatches on my fingers are from the 4 bottom highlighters
Rachael A.
Lincoln, NE
The colors were so nice. Felt like butter and blended like a dream. The highlighters were so pigmented I was shook. Defiantly worth 22$. Usually bh is having a sale online so you can most likely get it for like 13$. It's amazing
Gabrielle B.
Boston, MA
Love this multi-use palette! Purchased from the BH cosmetics site (when it was sold out at ulta) - lots of great neutral colors and matte (especially for blue eyes!) that can pair with deeper shades or sparkle. The two bigger highlighters are two of my go to everyday and the bottom row lighter shades are beautiful for inner eye corner or specific areas. Highlighters can be used as shadow as well. Very versatile and stays well with primer applied first
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?