BY BH COSMETICS

C C.
Love this palette! The highlighters and bronzers are my favorite. Even compared to high end. Easy to apply, easy to use, great price at ulta. Love that you can use the bronzers for eye shadow too. Would purchase again.
Jaylene A.
Hollister
AMAZING!!! Love the color and the pigment of this pallet. It’s great that the eyeshadows have a matte look and the highlights are just incredible would definitely buy again 10/10 😍 Wouldn’t change anything about this pallet I would definitely recommend it 👌
Cecilia T.
Pharr, TX
Love love love this pallete! One of my favorites and is a palette that I can use for an everyday look! They are super pigmented and the highlighters are everything!! I definitely recommend it! And is an amazing price!
Lesly H.
Reno, NV
One of my favorite palettes ever. You could make several looks with this. Shadows are extremely pigmented. My go-to palette. And for the price! Gosh this is an amazing product. Haven't even ran out of it and already want to go buy a new one!
Mikayla H.
I'm giving this a 4 because I honestly don't even use the eyeshadows.. they just aren't very special BUT the highlights in this palette are truly OUT OF THIS WORLD INCREDIBLE. If you like a blinding highlight... girl.
Amber M.
Anderson
Okay so the shadow colors are great, but hitting pan doesn't take long and the colors have too much fallout.
The hi highlighter are bomb af. They work just as good if not better with more expensive makeup highlighters.
Adriana B.
Edwardsville, PA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. Got it for my mom & immediately regretted not getting it for myself. It is so pigmented & the highlighters are to die for! It has gorgeous nude eyeshadow for an everyday look. Definitely recommend.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is the palette that started it all. I have loved and used this so many times and it never lets me down. A great palette to travel with has highlight bronzer and a few eyeshadows. I just bought the 2nd edition as well.
Elisa D.
This is my favorite palette by bh cosmetics ! There's nothing to improve ! The shades are so creamy and buttery feeling. I have brown eyes so a lot of the colors compliment my eyes. I'll be buying this palette again
Vynieka B.
Kennedale, TX
I don't actually watch her on YouTube as much but her pallet is really good. The highlighters are amazing and the color pay off for the shadows are out of this world! The price is also very cheap for what you get :)
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?