BY BH COSMETICS

Crystal G.
Los Angeles , CA
Very pigmented. Great pan sizes. The hughlights are amazing an the shine is out of this world. The eyeshadows are very pigmented. But hurry before it gets discontinued
Yuliana S.
3430 Turner Rd SE. Salem OR
I Ordered This Product of Shadows and Highlights when It First Came Out And its Last a lot Since then. I really Love The Neutral Colors Of Eyeshadow Shades and The different Shades of Highlights, Its Something you can wear and Mix up if You Want to. Totally in Love with this Palette. From Carli Bybel....
Savannah R.
Plano, TX
YESSS!! This palette is everything. The quality is perfect and the price is even better! It has the most perfect mauve and bronze colors. The highlighters are also some of the best highlighters out there! Such good quality!
Virginia L.
Miramar, FL
They recently came out with the Deluxe Edition which I love! It bring a lot of colors from this palette and new ones as well. I love this palette to create really natural looks. The colors are all very pigmented and the highlights too. Definitely recommend it.
Alexis L.
Maspeth, NY
This palette caught my eye because of the beautiful marble packaging which is to die for. Im obsessed with these highlighters I use them every single day. The eye shadow colors are beautiful but they have a bit of fall out when I apply to my face even with a wet brush.
Arlenis F.
Bronx, NY
Carli is just a queen and that's exactly what this palette portrays it's so gorgeous and so her, I love everything about this palette from the details to the colors to the formula and most importantly to the price point
Anneke G.
Lakewood, CO
One of my favorite palettes! It is perfect for traveling. It has beautiful and pigmented matte and glittery shades. It is very versatile. I wish the highlighters were more blinding, but beautiful for a more subtle glow.
Michelle L.
This palette is very inexpensive and has a great formula. The colors are pigmented, and there it little fallout. Also, the highlighters are amazing. They are smooth and easy to apply and it also extremely pigmented.
Daisha R.
Des moines
I love this palette. Very pigmented and the highlighters are great. It works for all skin tones. I got it when it was feature at Ulta. I mainly use the highlighters, I just combine them all and the color payout is superb.
Harleen U.
renton
I am in love with this pallet it is a very good price. I love the colors in this power you can make tons of looks with this. You also get a ton of highlighters in this pallet. Overall I really recommend this to everyone.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?