BY BH COSMETICS

nallely m.
houston, TX
i loveeeeeee itt, i really like this plaette for real the colors are juat beautifuls and the highlights omg the are amazing i really recommend this palette and the price is so good!! love it i would like to buy another one!
Maddy B.
I really like this. Eyeshadow palette because it's really small and a really good size they travel with and I think the colors are very pigmented and the cat highlighters a very blinding which I really like which is my personal opinion and 10 out or 10 recommend
Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
So good for every day and very affordable! Love the color choices they have really great pay off a little bit of fall out but not too bad. Really like the highlighters they're great for on their own or do I like to use the pinky one has a blush topper. So pigmented perfect every day smoky eye or vamped up eye look.
Daniela A.
Justin, TX
this is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! it's super pigmented and the shadows are absolutely beautiful. it is super affordable for such high quality. it comes with 10 eyeshadows and 4 Highlighters all in one palette! I would definitely recommend this product and I will be repurchasing once I'm out.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This has become my everyday eye palette. I just love the mattes. They blend like a dream! The shimmers and highlights are so pigmented that you don't need to use a mixing agent, like MAC fix plus. Would definitely recommend.
Mackenzie K.
I love the palette. The eyeshadows are super pretty and pigmented. The highlighters are also super pretty I’ve already hit pan on one of them. I highly recommend the palette and it’s super cheap for how much it comes with.
Jena T.
This palette is SO GOOD. Love every shade in it! I love how they included highlight shades. Every shade blends in beautifully. I've used this palette a lot, definitely one of my favs. I would highly recommend this palette!
Amanda P.
Bedford , TX
Absolutely in love with this product the eye shadows are pigmented and rich. Highlighters are very beautiful. I'm addicted to this pallets. Especially for the price!!
Susu S.
This palette is AMAZING and such great quality I loved the colors and natural and how soft they look and the colors are everyday with a bit of dramatic if u need and I love how insanely pigmented the highlights are . So worth the money .
Nicolette F.
West palm beach fl
I'm pale and I even love this set! The colors are so pigmented and the highlights are reflect for a day glow or even jazzed up for an evening glow! I love the purple hue color it's perfect to add spice to a night out look
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?