BY BH COSMETICS

Katherine C.
East Elmhurst , NY
One of my favorite palettes. It is so inexpensive but the quality is great. This is a great palette to travel with because it has shimmery shades, matte shades, and 4 different highlight shades.
Carissa M.
Gladwin, MI
This is one of my favorite palettes because it’s so cheap and so versatile. I can do so many different looks with the shades, and i love the highlights as well! Everything is so pigmented and buttery and blends beautifully
Mackenzie K.
I love the palette. The eyeshadows are super pretty and pigmented. The highlighters are also super pretty I’ve already hit pan on one of them. I highly recommend the palette and it’s super cheap for how much it comes with.
Amanda P.
Bedford , TX
Absolutely in love with this product the eye shadows are pigmented and rich. Highlighters are very beautiful. I'm addicted to this pallets. Especially for the price!!
Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
So good for every day and very affordable! Love the color choices they have really great pay off a little bit of fall out but not too bad. Really like the highlighters they're great for on their own or do I like to use the pinky one has a blush topper. So pigmented perfect every day smoky eye or vamped up eye look.
Ashley H.
Daingerfield
These colors are absolutely beautiful. They blend really easily. Highly pigmented. I've used this pallet a ton. I wish they had a better variety of colors. But who doesn't love a nude look. Lol would recommend this pallet.
Misti R.
Dayton, OH
This is the most amazing palette you can get for the price. The quality of the powders would lead you to think this was a high end product. Like how can they make such amazing quality at such a great price point. Pigmented and buttery. Definitely worth a try ❤❤❤
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This has become my everyday eye palette. I just love the mattes. They blend like a dream! The shimmers and highlights are so pigmented that you don't need to use a mixing agent, like MAC fix plus. Would definitely recommend.
nallely m.
houston, TX
i loveeeeeee itt, i really like this plaette for real the colors are juat beautifuls and the highlights omg the are amazing i really recommend this palette and the price is so good!! love it i would like to buy another one!
Jena T.
This palette is SO GOOD. Love every shade in it! I love how they included highlight shades. Every shade blends in beautifully. I've used this palette a lot, definitely one of my favs. I would highly recommend this palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?