BY BH COSMETICS

Jeovanna Z.
Vallejo, CA
This palette is amazing ! I was very iffy about buying it but I am so glad I was able to buy this and the pigment is so amazing, I love it very much and totally inexpensive so I highly recommend you guys getting it .
Ali C.
Curtis, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette! It was super cheap and so worth the money. I would pay more for this palette. The highlights are so pigmented and looks amazing on my skin. The eyeshadows are some of my favorite they are very nice and compare to some of my high end palettes.
Alyssa B.
Bangor, PA
I absolutely love this!!!! It was affordable and has so many beautiful colors!!! I use this product everyday because of the beautiful highlighter shades! I love LOVE that the shades blend so nice and that there's a variety
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst , NY
One of my favorite palettes. It is so inexpensive but the quality is great. This is a great palette to travel with because it has shimmery shades, matte shades, and 4 different highlight shades.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
Loved this palette! You cannot beat the price either! If you love shimmer this is for you! The only downfall I had was that two of the shades were broken when opening the package. Still useable. But I absolutely adore this!
Tania L.
Love love. The highlights are so great and the eye shadows are really good they blend every easily. They give you more like a eyeshadow look but you can get a natural look as well. Really recommend and it's amazing cheap !
Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
So good for every day and very affordable! Love the color choices they have really great pay off a little bit of fall out but not too bad. Really like the highlighters they're great for on their own or do I like to use the pinky one has a blush topper. So pigmented perfect every day smoky eye or vamped up eye look.
Misti R.
Dayton, OH
This is the most amazing palette you can get for the price. The quality of the powders would lead you to think this was a high end product. Like how can they make such amazing quality at such a great price point. Pigmented and buttery. Definitely worth a try ❤❤❤
Ashley H.
Daingerfield
These colors are absolutely beautiful. They blend really easily. Highly pigmented. I've used this pallet a ton. I wish they had a better variety of colors. But who doesn't love a nude look. Lol would recommend this pallet.
nallely m.
houston, TX
i loveeeeeee itt, i really like this plaette for real the colors are juat beautifuls and the highlights omg the are amazing i really recommend this palette and the price is so good!! love it i would like to buy another one!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?