BY BH COSMETICS

Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
This pallet is amazing but everything at BH cosmetics is amazing. It's very pigmented and it's so affordable you could definitely build a kit using BH cosmetics I recommend this to everyone and I will continue buying forever
Clare P.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I have had this palette since it first ever came out. The highlighters aren't great for fair skin types but they Are workable. Shadows are pigmented but so leave fall out. I would suggest a fix plus to help with the pigment.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
This is my holy grail adorable palette!!! For $14 you get a little bit of everything with mattes ,shimmers and amazing highlights! The pigment on these are amazing I always reach for this palette and I'm so happy with the price!
Diana M.
Madison, NC
This is such a beautiful palette. Carli did so great on it! The shadows are so creamy and pigmented. They feel like butter and blend so unbelievably well! These colors look great by my brown eyes. Very happy with my purchase
Carrie S.
Carli is such an amazing person to start this review. This palette is so well formulated. The first highlight shade is my favorite. I used this palette on my best friend for her wedding. It is so versatile and SO affordable.
Amelia ūüé®.
Orlando, FL
This palette is one of my go to's. The shadow quality is amazing especially from the price and all the colors are extremely versatile. I've convinced others to try this and they loved it. I plan on buying the deluxe edition!
Skye S.
Spokane
I love the highlighters in this palette! There are four colors and week on every skin tone! I don't think the matte shadows are worth it because they are chalky and do have fallout. I would recommend this palette if you are look for highlighters that are cheap!
Deliscia T.
This was the 1st product I've gotten from Bh Cosmetics. Very good pigmented product for the price. The colors are very pretty. I gave it away to a friend who is new to wearing makeup and regret it. I will be purchasing the new Carli Bybel deluxe.
McKenzie G.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is THE BEST PALETTE I have ever owned. I found this one day in ulta and refused to put it back on the counter when I saw it was only $14. It's super affordable and definitely worth the money. Love love love it.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I will vouche for this palette till the day I die. Such easy to use, neutral tones, and super affordable. I love that I can get so many different looks from this palette. I use it almost every day and will recommend it to everyone!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?