BY BH COSMETICS

Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
Carli Bybel eyeshadow palette is so gorgeous I love it completely!The colors are all nude and very permanented very easy to apply.This palette is great value it lasted me for years.Yes I would buy it again no regrets on this product.
Sincere W.
Eagan, MN
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this pallette so much!!! He highlighters are out of this world, they have so much pigment it's crazy!! If you want to blind people w/ ur highlight use this palette!!
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
For the price, this palette is amazing! The pigment is great, little to no fall out, and I have purchased other bh cosmetics items just based on this palette. The colors are creamy and apply perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing.
Samantha C.
Madison, WI
This is so freaking good! I don't understand how it can be so affordable and so amazing at the same time! The highlights and the shadows are such amazing quality. This isn't available anymore, but I would definitely repurchase!
Cheyenne J.
This is my favorite palette ever. I picked it up because I watch carli's videos and I love her looks, and it was really affordable. But damn, this is really nice. I use this almost on a daily basis. It has everything you need!
Tori J.
El Cajon, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite go-to palettes! It has the warm tones that I crave! It is an amazing palette for the price! I find it better than some high end brand eyeshadows! I would most definitely buy again and again!
Marisa F.
Imperial Beach
I bought this when it came out and I love using it! The colors blend so well and Carli I love watching her so I'll buy anything she comes out with! Such cute packaging! The highlighters by the way are amazing on any skin tone!!!
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
I'm iffy about this. It's beautiful, and the pigmentation is not bad. But I feel as though it's hard to blend sometimes. The highlighters aren't super blinding unless is dampen my brush, which I'm ok with. I do like it though.
Samantha N.
Bellerose, NY
This palette is super pigmented. I love the color selection of this palette and the highlighters are so good. I use this palette just about everyday for school and it lasts all day. They aren't patchy and blend so beautifully.
Hailey B.
This is by far one of my favorite palettes! The colors are sooooo pigmented and it was super cheap. You definitely get a good deal when you buy this palette. The highlights pop out so well! Everything about this palette is great
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?