BY BH COSMETICS

kristina w.
Alexandria, VA
This palette is amazing!!!! It's my go to palette everyday. I love all the neutral color eye shadows and the very pigmented highlighters. Only flaw is that I wish it would be sturdier packaging but for the price it is amazing.
Marisa F.
Imperial Beach
I bought this when it came out and I love using it! The colors blend so well and Carli I love watching her so I'll buy anything she comes out with! Such cute packaging! The highlighters by the way are amazing on any skin tone!!!
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
For the price, this palette is amazing! The pigment is great, little to no fall out, and I have purchased other bh cosmetics items just based on this palette. The colors are creamy and apply perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing.
Samantha N.
Bellerose, NY
This palette is super pigmented. I love the color selection of this palette and the highlighters are so good. I use this palette just about everyday for school and it lasts all day. They aren't patchy and blend so beautifully.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
THE HIGHLIGHTERS ARE SERIOUSLY BLINDING. This is worth the money and the shadows last long. I really want the deluxe but wow, I've never been so impressed because they're so cheap and literally some of the best eye shadows ever.
Cheyenne J.
This is my favorite palette ever. I picked it up because I watch carli's videos and I love her looks, and it was really affordable. But damn, this is really nice. I use this almost on a daily basis. It has everything you need!
Sincere W.
Eagan, MN
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this pallette so much!!! He highlighters are out of this world, they have so much pigment it's crazy!! If you want to blind people w/ ur highlight use this palette!!
Mai Lee H.
I love the colors in this palette because of the golds and mauve shades you get in there! It's super affordable and good for anyone who loves makeup. The colors are easy to blend and also pigmented. I have already recommended this palette to my sisters! Great product!
Amy I.
This is a staple piece in my makeup collection! The pigmentation is buildable and lasts all day even without a primer! I am constantly reaching for it! Plus the highlight shades are great for all skin tones. Definitely worth it!
Elisa R.
Beaumont, CA
I love this palette. My favorite crease shade is in it and the highlights are amazing. These colors blend so well and can be made intense easily with just a little more product. For the price and quality of this, buy a back up.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?