BY BH COSMETICS

Hailley H.
Ogden , UT
Carli brings it up a notch with this awesome eyeshadow set! I bought the first and second collection, one of my favorites. The eye shadow is so easy to blend and has great pigment. I LOVE the colors and the highlight is on point!
Kylie S.
Such an amazing eye shadow palette, creamy consistency on every eye look I’ve done with it such a good price point and it has highlight shades in there to which is awesome !!! I truly adore Carli and I would recommend this palette to everyone who loves neutral colors !!
Reanny S.
LOVE this palette!!! This palette has a great selection of eyeshadows and highlighters. Great for those who just want a simple look and great for those who likes the more glam look. It’s affordable and definitely worth the coins!
Averie A.
Wausaukee, WI
I actually have her new Deluxe Edition palette and it is absolutely AMAZING. The colors are beautiful and SUPER pigmented and buttery. The highlighters are OUT OF THIS WORLD, and theres almost NO fallout. One of my favorite palettes.
Aniyah S.
Long Is City, NY
It's a really cute palette and it's very affordable. In fact it was my very first eyeshadow palette I love the highlighters and I do think it's really good to travel with considering it has a mirror, eye shadows and highlighters.
Kayla B.
Jackson, OH
Nice shades, blends easily, builds easily. Super smooth and buttery feeling. Great palette that has everything you need. Nice shimmer shades, matte shades. Purchased from Ulta. Very affordable. I won't buy again but do recommend.
Grace W.
marysville ohio
This is a great palette for eyeshadow beginners. The highlighters are very pigmented but the eyeshadows or lacking with their pigment. You can create nice neutral eye looks with all the different colors you get especially for the price point. Would highly recommend.
Jasmine S.
Really love this palette, the Highlighters are so pigmented, the shimmer and matte eye shades pigmented!! Just wish there was more a transion color in the palette. But I Adore it, and I give my support to such an inspirational YouTuber.
Jeana P.
I have 6 palettes and this was the first one I’ve ever gotten. I always reach for this palette for the eyeshadows and highlighters. Bh cosmetics never fails to impress. The colors are amazing and you won’t regret buying this gem.
Narry K.
Shadows are very pigmented and powdery but i believe thats how most of bh eyeshadows are?? Not sure. So i had a lot of fallouts under my eyes after applying. So best way to use it is to damp brush a little and then dip it in your shadow. However, the highlights are BOMB!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?