BY BH COSMETICS

Ruth Z.
Love this palette to death if I can have one makeup item forever it would be this one. Pigment is beautiful colors are perfect and it has a mirror which comes in handy when traveling. The price is perfect and you can get it at ULTA.
Annabel K.
At a great price the carli bibel palette is my new favorite its fun and well pigmented!! Great color selection and it is easy make tons of looks from!! Highly recommend! Note the matte shades are pigmented but can be slightly patchy! Overall fantastic
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
This palette is beautiful neutral palette. But the eyeshadows are not good. The colors are ashy on my skin tone or barely show and I about a medium tan shade. But the highlight yes get your life. The highlights are the best so pigmented and poppin. The only reason why I kept the palette
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
Some of the shades really need some build up, others have a ton of pigment. Colors are beautiful and blend nicely. Great price point for how many shades you get! Would totally recommend to all make up junkies. Great natural colors!
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Esta paleta la compre recientemente y la adoro, sus colores son bellos y lo mejor es que incluye varios tonos de highlighters, esta la adquiri en la version deluxe que trae mas opciones y claro que la volveria a comprar una ves mas.
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love the Carli Bybel palette I own her first palette it has a highlighting area that has three different shades you can choose from the color shades are beautifully placed there nicely pressed very pigmented and very easy to blend
Jennah S.
Staten Island, NY
Love this palette more than anything! It's so pigmented and beautiful I'm in love with it it's so pigmented and buttery and all around beautiful! I got it last month and I have been using it everyday! I'm def gonna order her new palette!
Paige S.
I love the vibrant colors in this palette! There is a great selection of colors that can be used as eye shadows, highlighters etc. I do find that the shadows don’t always have great staying power but love the look when they are applied!
Claudia E.
Wheeling , IL
So many pretty colors! They feel very silly and they are pigmented as well. Easy to blend and build. The highlight colors are gorgeous and the price makes it all better. Would recommend for anyone who likes to use natural colors.
Corey V.
Hahira, GA
This is seriously my absolute favorite palette! Extremely underrated in my opinion! The colors are great, pigment is great, and it's soooo creamy! I haven't had a problem with it fading or anything! And I don't use eye primer! :)
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?