BY BH COSMETICS

Kaitlyn P.
The first palette was fantastic and this one is even better! The quality you get for the price it costs is unbeatable. There is fall out produced with these shadows but that does not bother me considering the pay off and blendability.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
This is a very beautiful and versatile palette. I love the shimmer shades the most! You can use them as highlighter or eyeshadows. The price is great for what you get. The quality and blend ability on these shadows is really good as well.
Celeste S.
Edinburg
!!!! Well what can I say absolutely te best pallet I have. Maybe since I don't have many but omg I bought it at ulta two weeks ago and iii love it so much I have been playing around with the shadows and even my boyfriend likes them!!!!
Shayna P.
People have talked about this palette but this is my first BH cosmetic buy and i love it! I like that it’s just about as pigmented as some other brands I’ve used and I love the colors it works perfect for the eye colors I normally use
Maggie S.
Bismarck
I love this palette so much! The shades are so buttery and smooth. It compliments all eye colors and skin tones. It has high end quality with drugstore pricing. I use this palette every day, and I would definitely purchase it again.
Mayra C.
phoenix
The most amazing pallete of all times ..my goto pallete...whenever im hesitant for a look im always catching myself reaching out for this pallete ...
Now i can't wait for her new pallete thats launching...im pre ordering april 3 so excited...
Brandy L.
dodge city
I had a hard time eating this one what I did because I love carli and I love the high lighters in this pallete. However the packaging is cheap and I didn’t find the eye shadows to be even worth dipping back into and that made me so sad. The highlighters are amazing though.
Pilar M.
Underrated!
For the price of this palette it works like the high in shadows Bomb.com. I have created so many looks just with that one palette. One of my top fave go to palettes!
Irene B.
Best makeup palette I've used!! The highlighters especially the bronze shade is super pigmented I love the glow I had! I normally don't like purple colors and I love it on my brown eyes! Def gonna buy the big new palette coming out!
Patricia M.
One of my favorite palettes. It's so blendable and easy to use and the colour selection makes it easy to create bith daytime and nighttime looks. The color are pigmented and the highlighters looks so prerty.Also the price is amazing.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?