BY BH COSMETICS

Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
The eyeshadow are amazing! Amazing pigment amazing color. The colors blend nicely! In the pan there is some fallout and the highlighters are a little to glittery for a highlight but as eyeshadows they are nice! And it's an affordable palette.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
This is probably one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shades of this palette are right up my alley. I love the gilded and bronzes. Most of all I'll love that they come with highlights. The shades are creamy and super easy to use
Renee A.
This is a very affordable product that I keep in my travel and home necessities. It has a good range of matte and shimmery colors based on the look you are going for. My favorite part of the palette is the highlighters!! So beautiful!!
Cindy D.
Central Square, NY
I am so in love this palette. It has been my go to for about a year now. I usually use a primer for eye shadow and this has decent pigment even without primer. The colors really compliment each other and has a variety of different looks you can make for day and night. Love it!
Kaitlyn P.
The first palette was fantastic and this one is even better! The quality you get for the price it costs is unbeatable. There is fall out produced with these shadows but that does not bother me considering the pay off and blendability.
Marta G.
Greensboro, NC
Carli was a genius when coming out with this palette. The colors are amazing and so pigmented and they blend so well. They are everyday colors that are easily transferable to night. It’s so affordable! I would recommend this to anyone.
Loreli A.
This palette is very versatile you can use the highlight as eyeshadow and the other way around. I love the packaging on this it’s very cute and the mirror is really big. Also the eyeshadows are very nice neutral shades and armt patchy.
Shayna P.
People have talked about this palette but this is my first BH cosmetic buy and i love it! I like that it’s just about as pigmented as some other brands I’ve used and I love the colors it works perfect for the eye colors I normally use
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
Very pretty colors they do have plenty of pigment they do Blinden but there is a lot of fallout. And the colors look like they're a little repeated. The same color looks repeated, on Matt and one shimmer. It does have very pretty colors for highlights. Good product and inexpensive.
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
I was surprised at how many different eye looks I was able to do with this palette. The shadows blend so smoothly and the colors are so pretty. The best part is the price. This palette is extremely affordable and worth every penny!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?