BY BH COSMETICS

Lexi R.
Cumming
I think this pallet has some beautiful colors and I have a darker skin tone said they take a little more effort to put on but overall the price of this pallet is great and it has highlighters and eyeshadows which I love so i would recommend
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Such an amazing palette for such an affordable price. This is well worth more than what you pay for. All the shadows are pigmented and blend beautifully as well as the highlighters! Everyone needs this!
Rachav l.
redondo beach
This is okay.

If you needed a full size eyeshadow palette to travel with or just didn’t want a whole lot of fuss, then yes.

However IMO the colors are boring and super nude. I know the shimmering purple is alright but it doesn’t ring my bell
Mariah B.
Fresno, CA
the colors are very neutral and pigmented. the packaging is gorgeous 😍 i love the highlighters, super intense especially for an inner corner highlight. i use this pallete almost everyday :) i would definitely recommend buying this pallete.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
This palette offer great neutral colors for an everyday look. Plus the blush and highlights on the bottom are super nice! It's priced at an affordable rate too. I would look into this palette if you like doing something subtle on the eyes.
B ❥.
I love this palette and Carli and BH so much!! Such a good range of colors and the highlights are beautiful! My eye color is blue and the shades do really well with them! Really pigmented but can be tough to blend sometimes. Would reccomend!
Bella K.
Englewood, CO
This is great for 14 dollars! I am very pale, so I can only use one of the highlighter shades, I just use the others as eyeshadows. The shimmers in this palette are creamy and beautiful, but the matte shades are a bit chalky. Overall, this is a great palette from the drugstore.
Maddie L.
Palmer, TX
I got this for around $15 and the highlighters in here are absolutely amazing theyre my go-to highlighters. The shadows are nicely pigmented and blend so well. I recommend this to anyone who loves a good highlight and pigmented shadows.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
I love the pigmentation of this pallet I bought it on a limb cause I have seen this youtuber and I was not let down. I use this product for my daily makeup routine for the highlight I would buy again and even the new better version of it !
Aubrey P.
New Paris, PA
LOVE this pallete! It is so cheap and the colors are fantastic and uper vibrant! The pricing is amazing as well and it is just as good as high end the gold shadow color does have a bit of fallout but the others colors havent had any fallout
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?