BY BH COSMETICS

Monica M.
Corsicana, TX
Eyeshadow are pigmented but as you start to blend they seem to fade away. The highlights I am in love with. There is some room for improvement but overall a good palette. Would buy again and it's worth giving it a try.
Caitlin W.
Love the colors and pigmentation of these shadows. The two darker highlighters I use as eye shadows because they're not flattering as highlighters for my skin tone. There is quite a bit of fall out, but for the price, I'm not complaining. The second highlighter color is amazing as a shadow and highlighter.
Hannah T.
Duson, LA
I could seriously kick myself for not getting this sooner. The shadows are so pigmented and creamy, and it's an all around versatile palette to use. I love the highlight shades!
Ashley J.
MIAMI, FL
Esta paleta es una de mis favoritas, buena marca, buena calidad, bastante producto y buena pigmentacion, buen precio. Me encanta porque tiene tonos mate, shimmer y unos bellos iluminadores que tambien puedes aplicarlos como sombras. Me encanta
Tiffany R.
San Diego , CA
I have the newest version of this palette and love it! The website for its launch was terrible. Charged my card but issued refund so had to buy it on her website. Besides that the pigmentation of this palette is beautiful, love all the colors!
Sarah B.
Naples, FL
This was my first palette ever and it's amazing and excellent quality i really recommend it. It has mattes and shinners witch i really love and the highlight it amazing i use the pink one more at an eyeshadow, because its not my skin tone.
Hadeel N.
This is my favorite eyeshadows and highlighting palette!! I seriously can't wait for the new one to come out!! I use the eyeshadows every day as well as the highlighters! I seriously can't explain how perfect this palette is! Carli Bybel is a genius!
Rosanna C.
This is such an amazing and affordable it 14$ you can beat that. It is so pigmented and it is so easy to blend cause their such everyday colors I don't think they could have done any better for such an affordable pallet
Peighton M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I use this palette every single day whether I am going to school or out with friends at night. It is so inexpensive yet such high quality and is so beyond versatile for all skin tones and shades. The shadows blend amazingly and the highlighters are so creamy and illuminating. I love this palette
Stephanie G.
McAllen , TX
Amazing palette love the highlights and all the eyeshadows would really recommend it for beginners or experienced it don't matter great palette all around and every in expensive
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?