BY BH COSMETICS

safia m.
Brooklyn, NY
oh my god. you need this pallete in your life, it literally has every thing you need. the highlighter is my absolute holy grail. i love it so much. the packaging is perfect with the mirror.
haleigh r.
pittsburgh , PA
no matter what type of look i'm going for this is my go to palette it's so affordable and looks great on my green eyes. there are some matte colors and some shimmer the highlighters can be used for eyeshadows as well and the pigment is awesome
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
Great affordable pallet. I really lover her new one too, the second addition. The eyeshadows are pigmented, blend well and last on the eyes. The highlighters in the pallets are beautiful as well. I really admire Carly Byble she seems like an exceptional women.
Sarah B.
Naples, FL
This was my first palette ever and it's amazing and excellent quality i really recommend it. It has mattes and shinners witch i really love and the highlight it amazing i use the pink one more at an eyeshadow, because its not my skin tone.
Hannah T.
Duson, LA
I could seriously kick myself for not getting this sooner. The shadows are so pigmented and creamy, and it's an all around versatile palette to use. I love the highlight shades!
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Pros:
Affordable
Pretty colors
Decent pigmentation especially the shimmering ones

Cons:
Matte shades doesn't layer well.
Shimmer ones can be more smoother but nothing too bad

I would recommend it if you are on a budget and/or a fan of Carli ;)
Nancy B.
Los angeles, CA
This palette is so amazing! I don't really use the eye shadows but I use the highlighters on a daily basis. I'm a bit on the dark side but even the light colors look nice on me. I recommend this product, it's almost the same as my Anastasia glow kit. You won't regret purschasing this.
Dallas B.
Winnsboro, SC
I love this palette! Specifically the highlighters! The shadows are highly pigmented as well. It's my go -to palette. I'm on my third palette since I always use the 2nd highlighter and keep running out. Cant wait to get the deluxe palette!
Monica M.
Corsicana, TX
Eyeshadow are pigmented but as you start to blend they seem to fade away. The highlights I am in love with. There is some room for improvement but overall a good palette. Would buy again and it's worth giving it a try.
Alva V.
I love this palette, it could include more transition colors, but the pigmentation is so good and the highlighters are amazing i love the packaging super cute!! i would recommend this to all my friends, very affordable for the amount of product that comes with it!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?