BY BH COSMETICS

Valerie A.
Racine, WI
I AM OBSESSED with this palette. I literally only use this one. It's sooo pigmented and the colors are so pretty. I never had a problem with this palette. Carli Bybel and BH cosmetics did a fantabulous job on creating this palette! Highly recommend!
Jennie C.
Thank God for testers! Yesterday I went to Ulta because they had this palette, and I wanted this for such a long time even when it was on the bh cosmetics website. So I'm a little iffy about ordering things online and this is exactly why; the image looks beautiful- the were beautiful, but you need to see it in person. Out of all the eyeshadows the only one I thought would suit me was the burgundy one. So again thank God for testers. I swatch each eyeshadow against my forearm and they were so buttery and glided beautifully. Unfortunately, I wasn't really blown away with the colors. The matte burgundy and taupe colors were my favorite but I'm not gonna spend $15 on a pallet when I only truly like two eyeshadows. Everything was a bit too shimmery and didn't really complement my skin tone. But I hope whomever bought this really enjoys it because it is a beautiful pallet. It just did not work for me.
Jade B.
Owings Mills , MD
I have recommended this palette to all of my friends. The colors are so gorgeous and pigmented. The highlighters are to die for. I will mix the different highlighters to create a super glowy look. It is only $14.50 and it is a ride or die palette
Jenny P.
LOVEEE THIS PALETTE FOR ALL SKIN SHADES. I have a medium/tan skin tone and this palette works wonders for me. Carli has catered to a wide range of customers with this palette! This is one of the best most affordable palettes to buy! This palette has 4 highlighters that are personally one of my favorites along with the Artist Couture and Jaclyn Hill highlighters! The highlighters come in 4 different shades which means you are bound to find a highlighter that matches your skin tone. The last two (far left) work AMAZING on my skin. The eye shadows are also highly pigmented and easily blendable! This palette is definitely a bang for your buck. If your're new to learning makeup or just looking for a palette with warm/ neutrals, this is a must purchase!
Maha A.
Niles, IL
I absolutely love this palette! The pigmentation is amazing and it's available for a cheap price. Definitely long lasting, only room for improvement is that its a bit too powdery which causes a lot of fallout, but I would definitely recommend it!
Sabrina S.
Bristol, CT
A very pretty affordable palette. You can create so many different neutral looks with it. Can be used for daytime or nighttime looks. The formula is very buttery and blends out nicely. The price is excellent for the amount of product you receive.
Miranda T.
Carthage, MS
I got this palette as a gift from a girlfriend of mine and I have to say it's an amazing palette and has awesome pigmentation and easy to blend. I hate to say I don't use it enough because it is so good!! Awesome price point, would recommend!!!
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
I love the highlighters in this palette! I got mine for Christmas and I've hit pan on both the pink and the light gold one. The shadows are also richly pigmented although there is some fallout. All in all for a 14$ eyeshadow palette I have gotten loads of use out of it. Would definitely repurchase!
Morgan M.
Warren
this is the only palate i have used since november. the colors are so pigmented and it’s so cheap! the packaging isn’t the best for traveling, but easy to store at home. everybody can use the colors in this palate. glam & soft!
Victoria C.
Morristown, TN
This palette is one of the best I have ever used. The eyeshadow shades are very pigmented and it's so easy to create lots of looks with them. The highlighter shades are also really pigmented. The colors in this palette look good on everyone. On top of that, it's also super affordable.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?