BY BH COSMETICS

Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
This is a great palette. The eyeshadows are nice and pigmented. They are also super blendable. I love the color selections which is fantastic for many looks. The highlighters are beautiful for all skin types. I can't say enough about this collection.
ūü¶čEmily G.
So creamy, I love the white shade to set my primer and the shimmery and highlighting shades are amazing! So affordable on top of that. One of my go to pallets and it comes in pretty packaging as well. I definitely would recommend this to my friends.
Dora M.
I am in love with this palette. Not only is it very good quality, the price is amazing as well. I've purchased higher end makeup that doesn't perform as well as this palette. The colors are beautiful and it's easy to create many everyday looks with it. The highlighters are also quite lovely.
Tera N.
Fresno
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette This palette is beautiful and I love it! The packaging is adorable and there is great color pay off. My mom also loves this palette because we have brown eyes.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
This palette has swatches that are nice quality but I've seen better. With the amount of product you get it's reasonably priced. The highlighters are a nice range but they cast grey on me. If you have the original the up side is new highlight colors
Shaelynn M.
Sanford, MI
Great color payoff. Much more pigment than expected, especially for the price. More powdery than expected, but a decent brush or some setting spray can fix that. I bought another palette for my sister, so I think it's safe to say I'd recommend it.
Lulu T.
I will never NOT use this palette. It is a must have in any makeup junky's collection! The colors are gorgeous and the pigment is incredible! Looks for any type of skin tone or eye color! You definitely need to buy this AND the new deluxe version!!!
Minjee K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
This Delux Edition palette has so many beautiful shades that you can create so many looks with! It has so many elegant shades that are pigmented and blend, blend, blend. It also comes with highlighters in the palette so you get a bang for your buck!
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
its a great palette if you are just starting out in make up, the shadows for me are okay, you can easily get them to work but they are chalky. the highlighters are really good. I bought mine at ulta and  I think its a great value for your money.
Xochilt F.
This palette blends so beautifully and oh my my the pigment is amazing! I love it for neutral or more glamorous looks because it is so versatile and it is easy to travel with because it is a good size and it is also very affordable . Go out and buy yourself this holy grail palette! Love!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?