BY BH COSMETICS

LeAnne H.
Interlachen, FL
I use this eyeshadow palette quite frequently. The shades are beautiful and blends out perfect. Really can enhance brown eyes nicely. The shadows hardly have any fallout and the high light shades are beautiful. Definitely happy with this purchase.
Brandi K.
This palette is amazing! It isn't super super pigmented, but definitely better than some palettes! The colors are absolutely gorgeous! The highlighters don't stay on as long as I'd like, but the color is so pretty! I highly recommend this palette!
Leslie H.
I got this palette like 2 months ago & it is amazing ! It really goes with anything ! It is better than most expensive palettes & it is very cheap ! The packaging is so cute! & I'd definitely buy this again !
ūü¶čEmily G.
So creamy, I love the white shade to set my primer and the shimmery and highlighting shades are amazing! So affordable on top of that. One of my go to pallets and it comes in pretty packaging as well. I definitely would recommend this to my friends.
Valerie G.
Temecula, CA
Absolutely loveeee this palette! The shadows are very pigmented! The 4 different highlight shades are very easy to blend and look amazing on any skin tone! This is one of my go to palettes! & for $13.00 you can't complain!
Dora M.
I am in love with this palette. Not only is it very good quality, the price is amazing as well. I've purchased higher end makeup that doesn't perform as well as this palette. The colors are beautiful and it's easy to create many everyday looks with it. The highlighters are also quite lovely.
Tashanti B.
This product is literally one of my best makeup buys, it has all of my favorite eyeshadow and highlight colors in one amazing palette. The packaging is so elegant and beautiful. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who is into makeup!
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
This palette has swatches that are nice quality but I've seen better. With the amount of product you get it's reasonably priced. The highlighters are a nice range but they cast grey on me. If you have the original the up side is new highlight colors
Daianara T.
Los Angeles
This eyeshadow Nd highlighter pallets is very nice. The colors are very pigmented Nd easy to blend with each other. They have a great price it’s very cheap for all this highlighters Nd eyeshadows. The highlight are so pigmented as well leaving ur skin poppin.
Shaelynn M.
Sanford, MI
Great color payoff. Much more pigment than expected, especially for the price. More powdery than expected, but a decent brush or some setting spray can fix that. I bought another palette for my sister, so I think it's safe to say I'd recommend it.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?