BY BH COSMETICS

Diana M.
San Jose, CA
Really really nice palette with numerous colors, not expensive and very pigmented, you can see the effort put into it and can be used as a go to for everyday natural looks when you don't have a lot of time to go full on, would buy again and do recommend!
Yareli R.
Portland, OR
I give this palette five stars for the highlighters. The eyeshadows are alright, but the highlighters are amazing! I love them they're not glittery they're exactly what a highlighter should look like on your skin!
Mandy D.
Hamilton , GA
Really love this palette. Though the metallic colors aren’t very pigmented, applying the shadows wet makes a huge difference! I love the highlighters in this palette as well. And wow what an awesome price for the pigment that you get. Highly recommend!
nicole O.
The colors in this palette honestly aren't my favorite. I only bought it because the packaging was beautiful. The eyeshadows look extremely chalky when swatching but surprisingly went nice on the eye and very pigmented!!! The 3 starts kind of look bad, i wish i could give a 3.8! Also a good amount of shadows for the price!
Jess A.
Lebanon, OH
I adore this pallette! The pigment on both the shadows and highlights are amazing! Everything also blends super well and there isn't much fallout at all if any. It honestly is one of the best pallettes I own and for the price it's hard to beat for sure
Sheauna A.
Burley , ID
I love this palette! It is so perfect for makeup artist kits because the shades are perfect AND it includes highlight shades! So pigmented and smooth/buttery, I love it! I have it in my mua kit as well as my personal makeup kit! Definitely recommend ❤❤❤❤
Megan C.
Munhall, PA
FAVORITE PALETTE I OWN! I use this palette almost daily and it gives the perfect neutrals for anyone. The shade scheme allows you to do a very smooth transition which I love. They have a great texture and the highlighters in the palette are outstanding.
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
Hands down, this is such an amazing palette! I love the highlighters and the eyeshadows are very pigmented!!! I got it on sale from bh cosmetics and I would recommend trying out her palette. She worked so hard on it and I’m proud of her accomplishment.
Tommie D.
Henderson, NV
Amazing product and when you see the price and you can't believe it! It is so good! It looks amazing on the eye and you can make so many looks! It is good for every day and "going out" makeup. I would recommend to everyone! I would buy it over again!
Olivia D.
Monrovia, MD
I love this palette! It's an awesome starter palette because the colors are very trendy, and very pigmented. The highlighters leave my friends shook so I really highly recommend this palette
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?