BY BH COSMETICS

Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
This palette is amazing! The colors are so pigmented and smooth, and lasted the entire day. And I was thrilled that it comes with highlight! I'm definitely a beginner with high-end makeup, but you honestly can't go wrong with this palette for the price.
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
Hands down, this is such an amazing palette! I love the highlighters and the eyeshadows are very pigmented!!! I got it on sale from bh cosmetics and I would recommend trying out her palette. She worked so hard on it and I’m proud of her accomplishment.
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
Really really nice palette with numerous colors, not expensive and very pigmented, you can see the effort put into it and can be used as a go to for everyday natural looks when you don't have a lot of time to go full on, would buy again and do recommend!
Reagan M.
Russellville, AR
Such a perfect colab! Being one of my favorite youtubers, I expect nothing less from my girl Carli! Pigment is great, shades are stunning, long lasting, and overall amazing. About time for me to buy another one!
Mandy D.
Hamilton , GA
Really love this palette. Though the metallic colors aren’t very pigmented, applying the shadows wet makes a huge difference! I love the highlighters in this palette as well. And wow what an awesome price for the pigment that you get. Highly recommend!
Jess A.
Lebanon, OH
I adore this pallette! The pigment on both the shadows and highlights are amazing! Everything also blends super well and there isn't much fallout at all if any. It honestly is one of the best pallettes I own and for the price it's hard to beat for sure
Brianna Q.
Ca
I loved this palette such pretty colors ! And I love Carli Bybel so thats a plus 💖 Pigmented and neutral colors , and the highlight is gorgeous, I love that it has matte & glittery eyeshadows that will make a makeup look complete ✨ My mom also loved it so much she took it from me ! lol been wanting to buy another though 🔥
Tommie D.
Henderson, NV
Amazing product and when you see the price and you can't believe it! It is so good! It looks amazing on the eye and you can make so many looks! It is good for every day and "going out" makeup. I would recommend to everyone! I would buy it over again!
Anissa M.
Johnstown
I have had this palette for a while now and it is an amazing palette. The colors are very pigmented and blend with ease. And considering all the eyeshadow mattes and shimmers that is comes with that alone is worth buying it. And the highlighter works incredibly good and is good for any skin tone.
sam d.
My favorite thing in the pallete was the highlighters! The eyeshadows are amazing as well especially the shimmery ones. I've noticed that they apply better with fingers rather than a brush but still great. It's basically good quality for a great price
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?